Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr.MW on December 24, 2012, 09:01:59 PMRelease a beta or something Now or I will dye in 3 days...
Fixed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hey anivernage for TBPITW V3 will u add already compatible models cause for v2 they were hard to install
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: rax189 on December 25, 2012, 07:14:45 PM
skull kid over wario :D
Why? Not against the idea, just wondering where Wario came from
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 26, 2012, 05:15:14 PM
Why? Not against the idea, just wondering where Wario came from
Wario...Is...Terrible. Plus He doesn't have many PSA's for him so I like the idea. Also, he has extra character slots so he cam go crazy with recolors xD

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 26, 2012, 05:27:42 PM
Wario...Is...Terrible. Plus He doesn't have many PSA's for him so I like the idea. Also, he has extra character slots so he cam go crazy with recolors xD
if possible, he should defiantly do Wario. I would love to see the beyond 64 model work with this PSA too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

December 26, 2012, 06:07:03 PM #1553 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 06:08:01 PM by Chaos_Knight
I still vote for Toon Link.........besides I have Roy (plus Mia) over Wario. The current PSA over TL could use a revamp. :srs:

Ani, if you do Wario, I shall wipe hamm from existance. :invisiblesrs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Skull kid over Wario is a good idea! for thoes who want to keep TL.

I hate Toon Link. He's a waste of a character slot. :srs:

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 26, 2012, 06:52:23 PM
I hate Toon Link. He's a waste of a character slot. :srs:

Indeed. Even Young Link in Melee was better.

I like toon link .-.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 26, 2012, 08:25:42 PM
Indeed. Even Young Link in Melee was better.

How?  Young Link was both worse in terms of effectiveness and had fewer unique moves than Toon Link.  All Young Link has over Toon Link is the milk taunt.

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 26, 2012, 10:23:49 PM
How?  Young Link was both worse in terms of effectiveness and had fewer unique moves than Toon Link.  All Young Link has over Toon Link is the milk taunt.
and fire arrows. dont forget dem fire arrows ;) lol i always thought it would be cool if toonlinks could change his arrows to fire, ice, or light. Or if it changed every shot. That would be cool to.