Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

although SDoOm does have a point, I still don't like toon link. How about the hack is released over toon link, but gets ported later on? your choice ShadowWolf. :P

December 27, 2012, 02:04:28 AM #1561 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:34:19 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 26, 2012, 11:05:06 PMalthough SDoOm does have a point, I still don't like toon link. How about the hack is released over toon link, but gets ported later on? your choice ShadowWolf. :P
This^

Make Toon Link first, then port it to Wario if possible. All are happy. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sorry guys i went busy and many other stuff <.<

Btw. Skull Kid will go on Toon Link...(unless you make a riivo rel. portable wario sw :>.>: )

also yep i like more toon link than yl. Ill sacrifice toon link ;-;

ill get previews soon. ill also finish a couple of rigs i havent finished..so stay tuned.
Also almost new year!! :af2:


Quote from: Anivernage on December 30, 2012, 09:07:51 AM
Sorry guys i went busy and many other stuff <.<

Btw. Skull Kid will go on Toon Link...(unless you make a riivo rel. portable wario sw :>.>: )

also yep i like more toon link than yl. Ill sacrifice toon link ;-;

ill get previews soon. ill also finish a couple of rigs i havent finished..so stay tuned.
Also almost new year!! :af2:


Yezz
Previews or something or I will dye...

I've been working on those Megaman animations so don't think I've forgotten, I've also adden some animation tweaks of my own to make him feel brawlish. Waitullya see these ;D
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Anivernage on December 30, 2012, 09:07:51 AMBtw. Skull Kid will go on Toon Link...
I will stop the moon on you now.  :>.>:

*plays Oath to Order*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: TheGanonof@llG0dz81 on December 30, 2012, 10:43:01 AM
I've been working on those Megaman animations so don't think I've forgotten, I've also adden some animation tweaks of my own to make him feel brawlish. Waitullya see these ;D
i think you meant to say that to me lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Hey Ani did you ever make any edits to Paper Mario's model? I hope not because I think I know an easy way to get him more hands without going through the hell of a progress to me of making custom shapes, and editing the crap out of them; I plan on giving him Mario's hands from Galaxy 2, and then edit the texture and resize them and stuff to fit Paper Mario. :af2:
Best of all we won't have to add extra bones to make those appear during animations, we can just use some of G&W's many model changers. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Being edited for the Paper Mario Moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not finished of course, but almost. :af:
Has multiple hands, has half closed, and closed eyes, which will use some of G&W's many model changers. The hands are actually Mario's from Super Mario Galaxy 2, with a few edited ones for the things like a thumbs up. :af2:
The capless hair and hurt eyes from KTH's edit over Mario, though I had to fix the hair a bit since there was a big gap underneath the hair.
I also edited the position of the polygons a bit, so the rig is different and means that the existing animations for the moveset will need editing. :srs:
He will have an actual mouth, which will be rigged to G&W's mouth bone.
And yes after I finish the model, I'll give him the outline, though I don't really like those outlines. lol
Makes you guys excited does it? :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ME GUSTA
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I freak'n love you Stupid. In that non-gay way:srs: I played TTYD religiously for years, so Paper Mario is in my top 5 most wanted Brawl hacks. ;D He's look'n amazing!

So you want some more previews?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Mareeo 64 And TTYD is also my favorite Paper Mario game, though I love all the ones in the series (though I haven't beaten StickerStar yet), TTYD is the one I have done the most on and have played the most. It could be because it was the first one I played in the series, which it's funny how TTYD is the direct sequel of Paper Mario, and really there aren't really any references to the first game, whereas the M&L games make some references to the previous games, Paper Mario doesn't. lol Or it could be because I think the storyline is the best..or because I have beaten Bonetail. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

These privews are amazing
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, so far he'll load ingame, but then again that's before the outlines, and I don't know what all the attacks will be and stuff, so I don't know if anything else needs to be added to the model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So he has the Hammer and Super Hammer, both in his right hand, he has sad and angry eyebrows, shocked eyes which might just be used when he is electricuted or something, they might be used for other animations like when he's at a ledge, and things like that instead of the hurt eyes. He does have thumbs up hands, closed hands, open hands, "flying" hands which were used for Mario when he flew in SMG & SMG2, but according to the page of sprites of PMTTYD Mario, those hands are needed, high five hands, and hands for waving. :happy:
So because he has both hair polygons, the cap is rigged, so a good amount of animations will look better, like my Lose animation, which was when Mario is laying on the ground, dead, but in TTYD his hat is lower, partly covering his eyes, so my animation didn't look that good until after I edited model. :af2:
I wonder if a HD texture version should be made. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.