Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May I request a Final Smash for Paper Mario?
If so, is something like this possible:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He grows and smashes hammmmer into oopponent, if i remember correctly in mugen the mario during the special can still move left to right but the hammer keeps smashing anything close by

Quote from: Mr.MW on January 05, 2013, 02:33:16 AMMay I request a Final Smash for Paper Mario? If so, is something like this possible:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
He grows and smashes hammmmer into oopponent, if i remember correctly in mugen the mario during the special can still move left to right but the hammer keeps smashing anything close by
That might work, since the Octopus still moves around while it's tenticals hurt others, so I think that'd be a good easy FS, since it's PSA would be like alternating the hitboxes, but then again the Octopus is a seperate model in the pac/pcs so the command to change G&W to the Octopus might have to be deleted. Then again, like I said before, I don't know what Ani has planned for the attacks so he might've already planned out a FS.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Why Not one of his special moves from PM64/TTYD?

Like, take "Supernova" literally, and make it like a REAL suoernova. :P sorta like Tabuu's final attack, but only one thicker wave, but it'll be bright, shiny, colorful......I don't know, just whatever a supernova looks like >_<

I wish It could be like a real explosion though. If you could use the smart bomb explosion, make it MUCH faster, MUCH bigger, and recolor it to be supernova-esque, THEN it would look cool. :P


Sasuke got backseated due to other projects taking precedence.

Namely:

Sanji
Luffy
Lightning
Chun-Li

And maybe a few others.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 12, 2013, 05:58:02 AM
Sasuke got backseated due to other projects taking precedence.

Namely:

Sanji
Luffy
Lightning
Chun-Li

And maybe a few others.
Lightning's already released, and I though Chun-Li was taking a backseat to Zoroark? .. :srs:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

It's kind of my fault Sasuke is taking a backseat right now. I'm doing some stuff for Sanji now, but If Animaine is ready to work on Sasuke again then I'll finish up everything I need to do for him.

I'm done with the model, I'm just sitting on it for now.

Anyone know if Ani reads his PMs? I've sent some to him asking about Paper Mario, but he never replied. I need to know the moveset, and what things he needs on Paper Mario's model before I can finish him and add an outline to him, though I personally don't like the outline, mainly because of the way it works. I think I'll take a look at G&W's actually model to figure out how his outline works, besides the color, and see if I can get a better looking outline than before.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Youngnamez on February 02, 2013, 05:06:32 AM
Hows the progress on luffy and sanji?
.....wrong thread
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Hey Ani, do you have a list of what you want in the Paper Mario Moveset? Like a list of attacks, and what they might contain so I know weither or not Paper Mario needs anything else besides his hammers, multiple hands, and expressions?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Wiisam on January 12, 2013, 05:40:04 AM
What happened to Sasuke psa ?   =/
Is in AniMaine´s hands now.... well the models :P

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 12, 2013, 05:58:02 AM
Sasuke got backseated due to other projects taking precedence.

Namely:

Sanji
Luffy
Lightning
Chun-Li

And maybe a few others.
Well maybe you meant animaine bcuz im not working on any of those PSA´s xD

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 12, 2013, 05:58:55 PM
Anyone know if Ani reads his PMs? I've sent some to him asking about Paper Mario, but he never replied. I need to know the moveset, and what things he needs on Paper Mario's model before I can finish him and add an outline to him, though I personally don't like the outline, mainly because of the way it works. I think I'll take a look at G&W's actually model to figure out how his outline works, besides the color, and see if I can get a better looking outline than before.
My pc died again. and no internet cuz im moving. (tablelip)  :srs:
Ask StarWaffle.
The outline is the resized model with inverted normals.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 02, 2013, 05:54:35 PM
Hey Ani, do you have a list of what you want in the Paper Mario Moveset? Like a list of attacks, and what they might contain so I know weither or not Paper Mario needs anything else besides his hammers, multiple hands, and expressions?
I almost forget...i prefer Paper Mario with finger bones than SMG hands because they dont fit him....well imo <.<
also he needs to fit the same model i remember you said the animations will need fix and we have ton and would take alot of time. >.>

also yep but need my pc with the readme with the moveset to post it :P

but i have previews btw!
not psaing ones..just model ones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Anivernage on February 02, 2013, 10:15:30 PM
That second Batman....he looks like he's wearing a speedo with that muscular outfit on. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509