Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You should know that Jrush has retired from Brawl hacking. Unless he's told you otherwise. Sonicbrawler, Kagemaru, and myself were thinking about making a Goku however.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Ah, glad to hear ffrom you. You probably read the PM I sent a few days before you made that post as well. ^^; Sorry for sounding impatient.

Hope all goes well. I know full well what it's like to be slammed with stuff (I've got studying and tons of commissions to do in the coming weeks)

Welcome semi-back dude.

Its ironic that you're kinda coming back as I no longer have my Wii. (I'll get around to making an 'official' announcment about it in my thread eventually)

Yeah me and Kien were gonna do a Goku eventually.  I actually played Budokai 3 recently and it re-ignited my want to do it. I think I actually have some animations... yeah, I do. I re-did them on my vacation. Improved waits and runs. Don't think I went into the attacks though. Didn't have a moveset at that point. Me and my friends just kinda didn't like the Current Goku moveset since we were playing with Broly and Kid Buu and Vegeta. Goku just can't compare to those movesets (Sorry MDK)

Also I'm working on Spider-Man v2 (kinda) but having some exploding head polygon problems in-game.

Anyway, hit me up yo. Its been ages since we chatted.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Like Kien said, im pretty much done with hacking. Glad to see you're semi back though. Your stuff was pretty much what inspired me to start hacking.

If u have any other interesting stuff, let me know. I could always make exceptions and help.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 24, 2014, 12:15:19 AM

Yeah me and Kien were gonna do a Goku eventually.  I actually played Budokai 3 recently and it re-ignited my want to do it. I think I actually have some animations... yeah, I do. I re-did them on my vacation. Improved waits and runs. Don't think I went into the attacks though. Didn't have a moveset at that point. Me and my friends just kinda didn't like the Current Goku moveset since we were playing with Broly and Kid Buu and Vegeta. Goku just can't compare to those movesets (Sorry MDK)

was a reason for i making a goku v2
but sadly my PC got broken down
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It is so great to be seeing all these amazing PSAer's and Animators all here at once.  :happy: It's like a dream come true. Glad to hear your semi-back Anivernage! Been slacking alot lately, just got remotivated thanks to you guys.. :srs:, shame on me...shame one me for slacking.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 link=topic=37702.msg1230853#msg1230853

date=1393114536

Hey, you are alive :P Yeah, life gets annoying....a

lot.
lol, indeed <.<

Quote from: Carnage link=topic=37702.msg1230855#msg1230855

date=1393115085

glad seeing you post you disapeared,its almost a year you

didnt post in this thread xD your your last post on this

thread was on 28 fev 2013 xD

incase your not up to date now we have brawlex and we can ad

up to 100 chars no more replacing if they are over a char with

a brawlex module xD
:o inb4 the 100 slots full of tons of shadows :P
but wow, that amazes me alot, makes me want to hack again and

add more projects i left like neku or masked man or skull

kid...

Quote from: Kienamaru link=topic=37702.msg1231143#msg1231143

date=1393186914

You should know that Jrush has retired from Brawl hacking.

Unless he&#039;s told you otherwise. Sonicbrawler,

Kagemaru, and myself were thinking about making a Goku

however.
Quote from: Kagemaru link=topic=37702.msg1231253#msg1231253

date=1393200919

Welcome semi-back dude.

Its ironic that you&#039;re kinda coming back as I no

longer have my Wii. (I&#039;ll get around to making an

&#039;official&#039; announcment about it in my thread

eventually)

Yeah me and Kien were gonna do a Goku eventually.&nbsp; I

actually played Budokai 3 recently and it re-ignited my want

to do it. I think I actually have some animations... yeah, I

do. I re-did them on my vacation. Improved waits and runs.

Don&#039;t think I went into the attacks though.

Didn&#039;t have a moveset at that point. Me and my

friends just kinda didn&#039;t like the Current Goku

moveset since we were playing with Broly and Kid Buu and

Vegeta. Goku just can&#039;t compare to those movesets

(Sorry MDK)

Also I&#039;m working on Spider-Man v2 (kinda) but having

some exploding head polygon problems in-game.

Anyway, hit me up yo. Its been ages since we chatted.
about goku, im planning if i left hacking ill send my stuff to

both kage/kien as well as mariodk, because i want to see 2

versions of goku, and one version more like the budokai series

(like my psa supposed to be, its funny since i also got

inspiration from budokai 3,it was my first dbz game i ever

played and had many stuff that can fit on a moveset)

if i get to hacking again ill like to collab you guys on a

budokai 3 goku moveset, i have plenty of animations based on

that game :D

also thanks!, and yep ill get into msn during this week if i

get time ;D
also2, i hope not having a wii doesnt make you left brawl

hacking >->

Quote from: jrush64 link=topic=37702.msg1231409#msg1231409

date=1393227252

Like Kien said, im pretty much done with hacking. Glad to see

you&#039;re semi back though. Your stuff was pretty much

what inspired me to start hacking.

If u have any other interesting stuff, let me know. I could

always make exceptions and help.
oh, its sad to see many great psaers left brawl hacking (i

missed a lot of stuff)
also thanks alot man !
same, if you get to hacking again and need my help ill be glad

to help you ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler

link=topic=37702.msg1230952#msg1230952 date=1393127652

Ani! Wow! That isn&#039;t long. I can wait for my bowser

jr stuff. Can&#039;t wait to see how everything else is
Quote from: Black Boo link=topic=37702.msg1231245#msg1231245

date=1393200369

Ah, glad to hear ffrom you. You probably read the PM I sent a

few days before you made that post as well. ^^; Sorry for

sounding impatient.

Hope all goes well. I know full well what it&#039;s like

to be slammed with stuff (I&#039;ve got studying and tons

of commissions to do in the coming weeks)
no worries, also im sorry for not even sent a PM before to

both, but i got a lot of stuff which made me very busy

<_______<

Quote from: Ganon-Punch

link=topic=37702.msg1230985#msg1230985 date=1393130939

Exciting. Missed your hacks dawg
Quote from: chaoticchronos

link=topic=37702.msg1232569#msg1232569 date=1393517908

It is so great to be seeing all these amazing PSAer&#039;s

and Animators all here at once.&nbsp; :happy: It&#039;s

like a dream come true. Glad to hear your semi-back

Anivernage! Been slacking alot lately, just got remotivated

thanks to you guys.. :srs:, shame on me...shame one me for

slacking.
lol thanks guys, i hope i can get into psa again, i have alot

of interesting stuff to show to everyone. :af:

I don't have a wii anymore, but I'm planning to move back to GA some time this month, which means I'll have access to my Wii again. So I can get back into high-gear when it comes to brawl hacking.

So collabing a Goku moveset would be awesome.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Glad to see you again, I've been a bit in active due to me working more on my YouTube channel and then working on my GoldenEye (1995 Film) parody, which consists of stage hacks since it's the easiest thing for me to animate and being that they're SM64 & GE007 models file size isn't too much of an issue. Anyways if you need help with any projects, I'm willing to help, was just dropping by to say hi after like a year.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well im a little back, well not really but i got free time so im working on a little stuff.
-First i think i need someone who knows uv-mapping and/or maya modeling to continue with majora model
i mean this majora model.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58577.15
read my previous posts in this thread to see what needs to be finished for her.

-Second ill remake the bj goopy coding since its something tricky to make an article to work like some kind of floor which doesnt freeze.
but thanks to BrawlEx i got an idea if the moveset doesnt work over Zelda  :af:

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 04, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
I don&#039;t have a wii anymore, but I&#039;m planning to move back to GA some time this month, which means I&#039;ll have access to my Wii again. So I can get back into high-gear when it comes to brawl hacking.

So collabing a Goku moveset would be awesome.
Cool!, also speaking of goku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 05, 2014, 03:03:15 AM
Glad to see you again, I&#039;ve been a bit in active due to me working more on my YouTube channel and then working on my GoldenEye (1995 Film) parody, which consists of stage hacks since it&#039;s the easiest thing for me to animate and being that they&#039;re SM64 &amp; GE007 models file size isn&#039;t too much of an issue. Anyways if you need help with any projects, I&#039;m willing to help, was just dropping by to say hi after like a year.
thanks man, i hope we could collab on Paper Mario moveset again ;D

sweet. once you get that part of bjr working, and send it to me, it would be time for release!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait so the goop is the only thing left on BJ???? :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on March 01, 2014, 02:07:53 AM
lol, indeed <.<
:o inb4 the 100 slots full of tons of shadows :P

actually it was done quite a while ago by me
its my build and shizz
its up for download if anyone is interested
but file size is big


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 17, 2014, 05:06:47 AM
actually it was done quite a while ago by me
its my build and shizz
its up for download if anyone is interested
but file size is big
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Bowser Jr. is almost complete? I'm so excited! ;D