Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's nice to know my hacks are in good hands.  This is my first time in A VERY long time checking kcmm but I get messages sent to my email.  When I saw Ani was back,  I had to check in.  Both you and Dro are awesome.

I remember what I animated for iron man,  but not spider man.  Could I get a look see at some of those animations?  Also...  Greninja final smash was pretty much how I saw maximum spider (his final smash)  looking but never got to it.

Ani,  and Dro if you guys don't already have my Skype,  shoot me a message and I'll give that to you.

Lastly,  I heard smash 4 3ds is hackable...  I may be coming back sooner then I anticipated. 
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Quote from: Kagemaru on January 18, 2015, 01:21:07 PM
It's nice to know my hacks are in good hands.  This is my first time in A VERY long time checking kcmm but I get messages sent to my email.  When I saw Ani was back,  I had to check in.  Both you and Dro are awesome.

I remember what I animated for iron man,  but not spider man.  Could I get a look see at some of those animations?  Also...  Greninja final smash was pretty much how I saw maximum spider (his final smash)  looking but never got to it.

Ani,  and Dro if you guys don't already have my Skype,  shoot me a message and I'll give that to you.

Lastly,  I heard smash 4 3ds is hackable...  I may be coming back sooner then I anticipated.  
thanks a lot man, ill make everything i can so both spidey and iron man will be released asap.
also, we can still animate something like greninja's but instead of the moon, opponents get trapped in a giant web, kinda like venom's MvC2 special attack.

Wel i dont have previews atm but im working on his web, and maybe a big one, in case i make that FS idea instead of the current one.

Quote from: zutox on January 19, 2015, 12:03:02 AM
This..this is amazing O_O
Thanks :D if you're refering about my stuff, in case youre talking about  sm4sh hacked yeah im hyped as well

Update :v
I know since 2012 ive been promising the release of something but i ended up not releasing it due to one or another reason, but this is because back then i had a rl problem which remained for about 2-3 years so i couldnt work as much as i can on my projects like bj, etc.
However im still working on some projects, some projects with lots of progress done and others and starting atm. so yeah im still working on excitebiker, spiderman, iron man and also the other projects i cant talk about because they are on their initial state.

btw heres some progress on some of my hacks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, i got dolphin finally working so i can finally test everything i made a long time ago and couldnt test due to some issues. xD

*Sees spiderman*

Thank god you're still on that! I almost decided to do it myself :V

And pls teach me how2model stuff V:

Also, if you have a skype PM me. Want to talk about some stuff


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh wow. didnt even see the bowser jr. glad that has progress again
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Considering you said you would comeback like 8 times and then 2 months silent, i wont get my hopes up this time :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Long post :v
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on April 10, 2015, 05:40:15 AM
Long post :v

Yeah, I'll wait for your PM.

We can talk about the FS and collabs too :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if we can use the smash4 rig and model that would be great. if not, we can use pichi's
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on April 10, 2015, 05:01:58 PM
if we can use the smash4 rig

At least with Chrom, the Smash4 rig doesn't work.

Unless I'm doing something terribly wrong.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad to see you're back, hopefully you'll be able to stay on the forums longer this time. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Onii-chan on April 10, 2015, 05:01:58 PM
if we can use the smash4 rig and model that would be great. if not, we can use pichi's
You still remember that old thing lol? I haven't touched that thing since I finished the Mecha-Koopa model...