Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 16, 2012, 02:46:46 AM
idk how to do sounds but i think i know someone who can help with the voice pack..i cant wait

p.s do you have a voice clip where he says lightning sword transformation?

yes yes I do
I will send you the file (note lightning sword transformation is under LSTFM)
and who do you think can help us?

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 01:21:28 AM

oh s*** I just now saw your PM that you sent me Anivernage
ya I will PM him and I hope he can do it


Post Merge: June 18, 2012, 01:36:51 AM

well Anivernage the guy you told me did not reply back to me  *facepalm*
I hoped that I could make the sounds for you but I do not want to Torrent that file  :'(
well I will think of...wait my friend loves making custom sounds,textures,and model imports
I will see if he will do it :af:

ALL RIGHT ANIVERNAGE!!!
looks like I will be making the sounds for you after all!!! :af2:
my friend gave me the right files and on the next sasuke beta you make I will send you the sound file
ALL RIGHT :rage:


Quote from: Anivernage on June 19, 2012, 04:09:20 AM


Op Updated <.<

Renewed Kirin GFX  >D


Nice! Im liking what I'm seeing, thought the fire ball to me looks kinda weird pork it could be worked on. Idk but that one looks cool to :D


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on June 19, 2012, 04:14:40 AM
Nice! Im liking what I'm seeing, thought the fire ball to me looks kinda weird pork it could be worked on. Idk but that one looks cool to :D

Yeah, the fireball i changed it for Dragon Flame jutsu, it looks astonishing!!! ;D

lookss awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 19, 2012, 04:26:17 AM
lookss awesome
Thanks ;D tommorrow ill show sasuke real previews the ones i have are really outdated  ;D
Later ill show also previews of Tanooki Mario for TBPITW V3  :happy:


anivernage still gonna make groudon V2?

also seeing thise gfxs in action should look nice :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on June 19, 2012, 06:11:23 AM
Thanks ;D tommorrow ill show sasuke real previews the ones i have are really outdated  ;D
Later ill show also previews of Tanooki Mario for TBPITW V3  :happy:

Tanooki Mario!!
hoping for Tanooki Luigi too and if it is low filesize we can make Tanooki Mario for SMBZ mario PSA and turn to Fire mario

also saw OP you  i see you will do mario riding on Yoshi PSA
so i maybe remove that from Future plan
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 19, 2012, 07:35:17 PM
See what I mean. ;)
Thanks man :) by in an hour or two ill show my sasuke in game previews  :happy:

Quote from: Carnage on June 19, 2012, 08:34:38 PM
anivernage still gonna make groudon V2?

also seeing thise gfxs in action should look nice :P
Yeah, im still making it, its just that im busy with tons of things o.0
but ill give me the time to finish it ;D
hopes this makes sdo0m start a psa for him  r)


Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2012, 08:36:05 PM
Tanooki Mario!!
hoping for Tanooki Luigi too and if it is low filesize we can make Tanooki Mario for SMBZ mario PSA and turn to Fire mario

also saw OP you&nbsp; i see you will do mario riding on Yoshi PSA
so i maybe remove that from Future plan
I found a real racoon model that helped me for this tanooki, yeah ill do tanooki bros and raccoon/tanooki bowser like in SM3DL  ;D

Also, im still making Nine tails chakra mode for your psa, its just that im making him low filesize, and it looks cool with the outline and cell shade like in NUNSG  :af2:

Also

full credit to spiderjjr45 for this awesome model
as always i need shell ideas  :P



raccon mario bros. dont needed
just look in my vault
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 19, 2012, 08:55:36 PM
raccon mario bros. dont needed
just look in my vault
I forgot it XD
i was meaning tanooki suit, in overall ill make
Frog Bros
Tanooki Bros
Hammer/Boomerang Bros (Mario and luigi retro and SM3DL style)
Cloud V2 Bros (model from smg2)
Rock Bros (same as cloud)
Bee Bros(same as above)
Squirrel Bros (from NSMBU)
Propeller and Penguin Bros





Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 01:02:23 AM

Quote from: Anivernage on June 20, 2012, 01:00:42 AM
Here are some previews of sasuke  :af2:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Later ill show more of him :happy:
These isnt the final product, this is only the first beta, tommorrow ill show more previews of him, better chidori gfx, throws+ A+B attack

Quote from: Anivernage on June 19, 2012, 08:59:27 PM
I forgot it XD
i was meaning tanooki suit, in overall ill make
Frog Bros
Tanooki Bros
Hammer/Boomerang Bros (Mario and luigi retro and SM3DL style)
Cloud V2 Bros (model from smg2)
Rock Bros (same as cloud)
Bee Bros(same as above)
Squirrel Bros (from NSMBU)
Propeller and Penguin Bros





Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 01:02:23 AM

Nice previews love the progress can't wait on the beta.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!