Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hyped for all this stuff:
Quote from: Mariodk on August 01, 2012, 04:09:37 PM
this is how most hyped i am right now:

+

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 09:16:14 PM
Hey MarioDK, are you hyped? lol!
mainly for the mario/naruto stuff
ohh wait thats almost all that stuff but the miis xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah it is awesome! I just wish some of them would come out a little earlier :P

here is what I am going to say when you put sasuke on the vault
hay where did the gif go?

That sasuke looks epic. :>.>: When do you think you will upload it to the vault?

Paper Mario on Game and Watch, right?

and Bowser Jr?? Awesome!!!

and is Bowser going to be a moveset that fits more of his classic self? (sorry if I missed that part >.>)

If so, I could send you the Mario Galaxy rig me and StupidMarioFan made for you to animate with

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 01:13:55 PM
Basilisx too!? awesome! In my first post on the vault, I said Basilisx should be made, and now....well you must've read my mind. As for Mario & Bowser, it's a shame we have to wait so long. They are great PSA's, and might just be the highlights of SSBX, but personally, 4 months is like waiting 30 years.
yeah, since i finish SMBZ Fire Sonic PSA i wanted to make basilix but i havent the time but now is a priority :af:

Quote from: Bagel on August 01, 2012, 01:22:19 PM
Cool Sasuke's gonna be first, can't wait bro. Also welcome back.
Thanks ;D, also yeah the first of all the psa´s

Quote from: Ikuto on August 01, 2012, 02:37:37 PM
Ok just tell me when or pm.
Ok.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 01, 2012, 05:35:01 PM
hyped for all this stuff:
:yay:
glad youre hyped  ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 09:21:07 PM
Yeah it is awesome! I just wish some of them would come out a little earlier :P
well sasuke is coming first later mario/bowser and mii,i think later basillix, mario riding yoshi,later vader...

Quote from: xenosasuke on August 02, 2012, 01:23:20 AM
here is what I am going to say when you put sasuke on the vault

broken pic for me :P

Quote from: Youngnamez on August 02, 2012, 01:29:29 AM
That sasuke looks epic. :>.>: When do you think you will upload it to the vault?
can be days,weeks, or hours :happy:

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:11:21 AM
Paper Mario on Game and Watch, right?

and Bowser Jr?? Awesome!!!

and is Bowser going to be a moveset that fits more of his classic self? (sorry if I missed that part >.>)

If so, I could send you the Mario Galaxy rig me and StupidMarioFan made for you to animate with

yeah Paper Mario is on G&W, animations works awesome in game, now i need to make some of his partners in 3d idk how :oshi: later PSA and is ready for a first "full" G&W PSA

Also Bowser is going to have old school moves including melee moves, will use his minions, and will have 2 modes based on BiS, and a few custom attacks based on SMG series NSMB series. :af:

Also im making a PSA for your vader model, its on the OP :D

And sure! ill be hyped to use that model for animations :happy:


Post Merge: August 02, 2012, 03:38:05 AM

Bump


Finally a bowser psa that's gonna be epic!!! Thanks ;)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Btw, I got a new monitor yesterday so that's 1/3 of the screens I need. Next will be my Game Room TV(then I can make videos and put them on youtube!) :D
If you're wondering after that, I need a new TV for my room as my TV randomly turned off every 15-30 min.

So I need to earn at least $500 for Game Room TV and Idk how much for my room's TV.

For the Paper Mario partners, there's a Bombette over kirby from Paper Mario 64 that's 3-dimensional, but still looks paper-y. I have it actually.


Quote from: Ikuto on August 02, 2012, 04:30:07 AM
Finally a bowser psa that's gonna be epic!!! Thanks ;)
:kdance:
it will be as badass as mario´s PSA ;)

Quote from: SmashClash on August 02, 2012, 05:24:46 AM
Btw, I got a new monitor yesterday so that's 1/3 of the screens I need. Next will be my Game Room TV(then I can make videos and put them on youtube!) :D
If you're wondering after that, I need a new TV for my room as my TV randomly turned off every 15-30 min.

So I need to earn at least $500 for Game Room TV and Idk how much for my room's TV.
:yay:

good luck earning those $500 :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 02, 2012, 05:15:06 PM
For the Paper Mario partners, there's a Bombette over kirby from Paper Mario 64 that's 3-dimensional, but still looks paper-y. I have it actually.
yeah i was thinking on use that model too..
also.
Im making one of my favorites partners right now :>.>:

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on August 03, 2012, 07:19:58 AM
*is still waiting patiently in a corner for sasuke almost near release :happy:*
fixed :P

Also finally the Thread logo :P (it will change as more progress gets done!)




I want...all the psa's :P
I'm most hyped for paper mario and bowser psa since bowser needs a nice psa
-