Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: the98pika on August 03, 2012, 03:19:43 PM
I want...all the psa's :P
I'm most hyped for paper mario and bowser psa since bowser needs a nice psa
me too cant wait for them

Don't you hate when you have an idea for a moveset or character hack, but someone else also has the same idea. I was also going to do a BIS Bowser PSA and a Paper Mario PSA, and I have a SMG moveset (which your Best Plumber in the World v3 also has the Boomerang and Cape powerups) in the working, which has Cloud, Flying, Fire, and even Rock Mario. >_< Will you give credit for my Boomerang Mario hack? Also will you be using my Rock Mario, or atleast use the cap I made, or do plan on making your own? Also how (and why) do you give your pictures that glow effect, at first I thought you figured out to get the shading used in most Mario games to work out, but then I noticed that the Mario riding Yoshi pictures has the shine too.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 03, 2012, 05:15:15 PM
Don't you hate when you have an idea for a moveset or character hack, but someone else also has the same idea. I was also going to do a BIS Bowser PSA and a Paper Mario PSA, and I have a SMG moveset (which your Best Plumber in the World v3 also has the Boomerang and Cape powerups) in the working, which has Cloud, Flying, Fire, and even Rock Mario. >_< Will you give credit for my Boomerang Mario hack? Also will you be using my Rock Mario, or atleast use the cap I made, or do plan on making your own? Also how (and why) do you give your pictures that glow effect, at first I thought you figured out to get the shading used in most Mario games to work out, but then I noticed that the Mario riding Yoshi pictures has the shine too.
he already imported his own rock mario and everything anivernage likes to do his own stuff :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 03, 2012, 05:56:58 PMhe already imported his own rock mario and everything anivernage likes to do his own stuff :P
Same here, but I also use others' hacks if I don't feel like doing it myself, or don't think I can do a better one.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: xenosasuke on August 03, 2012, 01:24:01 PM
hay nice sig anivernage
Quote from: the98pika on August 03, 2012, 03:19:43 PM
I want...all the psa's :P
I'm most hyped for paper mario and bowser psa since bowser needs a nice psa
Thanks guys ;D
well i always wanted a good Bowser PSA, right now im using DO one.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 03, 2012, 05:15:15 PM
Don't you hate when you have an idea for a moveset or character hack, but someone else also has the same idea. I was also going to do a BIS Bowser PSA and a Paper Mario PSA, and I have a SMG moveset (which your Best Plumber in the World v3 also has the Boomerang and Cape powerups) in the working, which has Cloud, Flying, Fire, and even Rock Mario. >_< Will you give credit for my Boomerang Mario hack? Also will you be using my Rock Mario, or atleast use the cap I made, or do plan on making your own? Also how (and why) do you give your pictures that glow effect, at first I thought you figured out to get the shading used in most Mario games to work out, but then I noticed that the Mario riding Yoshi pictures has the shine too.
Well, i was planning on a collab with you for Paper Mario since i saw you made some animations for him, in case youre interested we can collab ;D

Also im using my own Boomerang model only because of saving mario filesize, for rock mario ill be using the rock model only since its filesize doesnt allow more power-ups :P

But im interested in your cloud mario model. ;D

Also that "glow" effect is like a "cosmetic" effect i add to my psa previews but i know how to give them in game but it doesnt look 100% like in the pic, 70% maybe :P

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 03, 2012, 07:45:09 PM
Same here, but I also use others' hacks if I don't feel like doing it myself, or don't think I can do a better one.
Same here, i also use other´s hacks sometimes like sasuke model i use KTH i only add the susanoo arm :D



Post Merge: August 04, 2012, 04:29:19 AM

Bump :P

look only on the KCMM naruto

Quote from: Anivernage on August 03, 2012, 11:26:28 PMWell, i was planning on a collab with you for Paper Mario since i saw you made some animations for him, in case youre interested we can collab ;D Also im using my own Boomerang model only because of saving mario filesize, for rock mario ill be using the rock model only since its filesize doesnt allow more power-ups :P
Well I was hoping that after I got more familar with 3ds Max, I'd give PM the things he lacks like blinking eyes, angry, sad eyebrows, mouth, mulitple hand like pointing and waving. Since really the only weapons IN Paper Mario would be his hammers, it leaves a lot of model changers open to use for whatever I want, so you should be able to see where I'm going with that. I had also planned on using his partners over his articles like Bombetta, I was hoping for either Koops or Kooper, and others. So have you tried my Boomerang Mario? I'd like to know what changes are between ours, and for Rock Mario, do you plan on importing the model strait from SMG2? Since I've done Mario from SMG2, I've been doing his powerups like Rock, Cloud, Bee, Spring, Ice, Flying, Fire and more to about like 20 or so. And then I got the Luigi version to do. So that'd the biggest pack of imports I've ever done since I'd have to rig like five or ten models for Mario. But of course I ALWAYs start more hacks, I'll never finish any hack now if I continue with this habbit. *facepalm*
Wouldn't Mario over Yoshi take up a lot of memmory? Don't they have like 150 or something bones? :( To me it looks like you stole my animations for Bowser's punch attack from BIS, now I know you didn't since I never released it because I tried getting him to suck up people like Kirby (not when he swallows, but when he spits them out) to replace his side B, but I'm not that advanced yet. Probably the reason they look so similar is because we both based the aniamtions from the sprites, and also added more detail like the hair moving and stuff to fit Brawl....I don't know about yours, but mine comes to a abrupt stop when Bowser punchs the foe, might be a bit too fast even for the original sprites. :P With all this talk you'd probably think I'm back to hacking Brawl. xP
So I guess Nanobud gave you SMG Bowser?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@Paper Mario,SSBX Mario
lol, we think the same for his partners and how it could work :D

for Boomerang Mario, i think ill use your model and your boomerang and add it to the other power-ups, Also hype for you Super Pack :af2:
Lol i make the same thing to my hacks i start tons and i still havent finished the one it´s almost done ;-;

For Mario&Yoshi, yeah since his filesize is really high, Carnage found a way to fix it, which ill test it during the weekend so possibly it will work with no freeze :happy:

@SSBX Bowser

Lol, i never stole or dont know how to stole unreleased hacks :P maybe like you said its both used the Sprites animations as base ;D
i made a little hair and tail movement to fit brawl so they dont look static. ;D

but BiS moveset is a part of the full moveset because itll have some melee moves, NSMB Series and SMG Series moves but it has 2 mode based on BiS.

Also yeah Nano sent me SMG model since ill like to animate it only, but i want to ask you 2 if we can use that model (with permmission and credit you 2) in the SSBX release?!?!? :happy:

*Waits for sasuke*
So mario riding yoshi will be over mario right? I don't remember sorry.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on August 04, 2012, 06:17:36 PM
*Waits for sasuke*
So mario riding yoshi will be over mario right? I don't remember sorry.
no yoshi since its pikazz xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Bowser is looking freaking epic. I just might have to help you out on this one. lol. ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on August 04, 2012, 05:15:54 PM
For Mario&Yoshi, yeah since his filesize is really high, Carnage found a way to fix it, which ill test it during the weekend so possibly it will work with no freeze :happy:
Well did you get rid of some of the Mario's useless bones, like his EyeYellowM2, and his TopN2, and more or is the TopN2 what kept Mario's arms and legs from repossitioning in-game? You could use SMG Bowser in your release, hopefully we'll finish him before than like get his eyelids to work, I was also hoping I could get someone to make more detailed hair for my HD version, here's a picture:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 05, 2012, 06:37:58 PM
That Bowser is looking freaking epic. I just might have to help you out on this one. lol. ;D
:kdance:
i accept every help or idea mate ;D  :kdance:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 06, 2012, 02:29:45 AM
Well did you get rid of some of the Mario's useless bones, like his EyeYellowM2, and his TopN2, and more or is the TopN2 what kept Mario's arms and legs from repossitioning in-game? You could use SMG Bowser in your release, hopefully we'll finish him before than like get his eyelids to work, I was also hoping I could get someone to make more detailed hair for my HD version, here's a picture:
I can try but im not so good in textures :P
but i was making a Brawl Styled version for the ones(not me :P) who likes Brawl Styled.

Also almost done with something awesome :happy: and for the videos  :happy:!
Also when i get the HD Tanooki Texture ill show a Hype Pic Preview for SSBX Mario :af2:



Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 08, 2012, 01:08:44 AM
Something awesome, huh? What? ;D
Anivernage's next previews! ;D I'm so excited for the hacks, that even small previews feel like pure epicness!