Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Sasuke Sussano Beta... MUST HAVE @_@
Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer


Quote from: renegade109 on August 11, 2012, 06:37:39 PM
Sasuke Sussano Beta... MUST HAVE @_@
lol, this is an awesome PSA even is a beta, im HYPED too

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 10, 2012, 11:15:49 PM
Dat psa...... Looks like..... It packs one hell of a punch.....
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 12, 2012, 12:15:50 AM
That looks... like the coolest and most broken Mario PSA evah.

lol
more pics of that hidden Broken Plumber PSA :P
im wondering why i never released it :>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also good news!!! :happy:
KTH send me the animations he made for his Paper Mario PSA
And now we have more progress:

Animations: 5%-70% Attacks/Specials/Swim animations left :af2:
PSA:0% :P
Stuff,Etc: 10% 1 partner done! Watt, next ProOptimize/Ask Permission for: Bombette.



Quote from: Anivernage on August 12, 2012, 02:09:52 AM
Also good news!!! :happy:
KTH send me the animations he made for his Paper Mario PSA
And now we have more progress:

Animations: 5%-70% Attacks/Specials/Swim animations left :af2:
PSA:0% :P
Stuff,Etc: 10% 1 partner done! Watt, next ProOptimize/Ask Permission for: Bombette.



And once I get back home and can use my computer, I'll send you my animtions too, and you can pick between any mulitple copies of animtions, like the Waits.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 12, 2012, 05:29:50 PM
And once I get back home and can use my computer, I'll send you my animtions too, and you can pick between any mulitple copies of animtions, like the Waits.
ok.

Quote from: KTH on August 12, 2012, 05:51:18 PM
Good luck for PM.
I wonder know over how you going to make him.
Thanks ;D
also i get the idea on how to get it work


Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 10:16:00 PM
I cant change it because i voted :P
also i was cleaning my PC when i found the version i never released of The Best Plumber In the world :P
the 1.5 Version.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
OMG!


August 15, 2012, 12:31:04 AM #549 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:55:51 AM by Anivernage
SUDDEN DEATH!!!
Mario VS Sasuke :happy:

who gets between 7-10 votes wins!!

to generate hype:

If Sasuke wins, ill release it(moveset+an 2 imports from naruto i finished 3 months ago)
3 - 5 days after the video+feedback.

If Mario wins, ill release the Best Plumber in the world V1.5 the one in this page.
As well as 2 imports.

Who will win?

MARIO! MARIO! I NEED A GOOD MARIO PSA! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

why making it so hard to choose :S you should make a video priview of 2 cpus lvl 9 beating each other with 5 lives to decide :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario 4-1 Sasuke

Quote from: Carnage on August 15, 2012, 12:39:32 AM
why making it so hard to choose :S you should make a video priview of 2 cpus lvl 9 beating each other with 5 lives to decide :P

because one will be released on december or spring 2013 :oshi: and the other will be released as only beta until 2014  :oshi:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 15, 2012, 12:54:40 AM
http://youtu.be/35adqIEBj9Y
Nuff said
that blood on his eyes, reminds me something i added him as srt0 r)