Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

there is some stretching around his hips when he turns his legs to the side. I also have to re-rig his shorts again. after that i'm going to try and add more vertices to the wrist so it can be a little smoother then just test the rig one more time for any errors



Well well, King Cold sounds like he's giving you a lot more trouble than last time. :P

well giving him a custom boneset and getting it to work with the original moveset file as well is a little tricky.

I modified 13 bones for his cape and shoulder pads and I added 7 bones to his tail so it can bend smoothly. I'm also thinking of trying to adding another bone so he can open and close his mouth if you need it.

Oh, I wouldn't want to give you too much more work. This model sounds like it's been a pain to you :P Only rig his mouth if you want to. :)


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 14, 2012, 11:32:55 PM
Oh, I wouldn't want to give you too much more work. This model sounds like it's been a pain to you :P Only rig his mouth if you want to. :)

alright then

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 15, 2012, 07:16:11 AM
Is King Cold over Ganondorf?
Yes he is

Can't wait for another preview, if there is to be one. ;D I'd love to see the tail in action sometime. :)

I'll try to get another preview ready tomorrow.

Anyone know if you can play brawl online with an iso? My original disk is scratched beyond repair and I would like to play some brawl since I haven't actually played the game in a year or so.

Of course you can play Wi-fi with ISO. It's the same game :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 18, 2012, 03:49:46 AM #791 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:01:10 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Segtendo on November 18, 2012, 03:42:30 AM
Of course you can play Wi-fi with ISO. It's the same game :srs:

Well I haven't played my wii in a year so I was unsure. usually its just make a hack, test on dolphin for a minute or two, then release.

Anyway, anyone wan't to play then? fc is
3912-5850-3732

I'm really surprised this thread keeps getting buried. D: Come on, this guy's imports are epic. ;D Give him some love. lol

Anyway, just bumping to raise your motivation, DB. :)

is that evilish guy finished already?
if not, what's left on him?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 20, 2012, 02:34:06 AM
I'm really surprised this thread keeps getting buried. D: Come on, this guy's imports are epic. ;D Give him some love. lol

Anyway, just bumping to raise your motivation, DB. :)
Thanks.

Quote from: joke. on November 20, 2012, 11:58:19 AM
is that evilish guy finished already?
if not, what's left on him?

I'm just adding shaders and trying to see if I can find a better way to rig him. I'm trying to release him at the same time as the Going commando armor pack though. I just need to finish making the Carbonox armor

I won't be working on much since I am going to be visiting family the next couple days.