Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Working on a stage now.


encase you never played ratchet and clank 3 this is what it's going to look like at the end

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

skip about a minute to see the stage

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 09, 2012, 03:08:05 AM
Working on a stage now.


encase you never played ratchet and clank 3 this is what it's going to look like at the end

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

skip about a minute to see the stage

Wow, looks pretty neat there, fella. Don't recognize it, but it does look pretty epic! ;D

Never played it but im likeing the look of that. Keep it up
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 09, 2012, 07:05:04 AM #753 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:39:01 PM by DemonBoy
Late night stream because idk
mostly just testing it out

https://secure.join.me/925-080-771


Done for now.

made some more progress on the stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
Got the main dancer for the stage, Courtney Gears.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She is going to be custom rigged for the stage, but I might rig another version over ZSS.

For now I'm going to get back to work on Hidan and King Cold

Courtney Gears. Interesting name, I gotta say. But a nice model nonetheless.

And did I read "King Cold"? ;D

November 09, 2012, 07:46:42 PM #755 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:27:54 PM by DemonBoy
Another stream.
https://secure.join.me/697-936-626

Come if you want. I'll be rigging King Cold and maybe some other things


done for now.
this is already far better then when I first started rigging

Hey, sorry I had to leave so suddenly, had to go for some volunteer work. :P

How much else did you get done? :)

well i fixed the shoulders, rigged the shoulder pads, and re rigged the shorts and legs because I messed something up

All right, cool. I tried to get back into the join me but it was closed. D: I had hoped to see more. ;D Other than that, he's looking really badass, Demon. I'm really impressed with the progress you've made since the last version. :) Especially with you rigging stuff manually.

Thanks. Actually the first King Cold was the one and only time I tried to use the blend tool. It didn't work out well for me.

anyway I might put up another stream latter

Well, not every tool is meant for everyone. :P

And I'll definitely try to be there. ;D I love seeing progress on this. :3 I especially love what you've done with the armor. It looks absolutely spot-on. And the knees, too.

The blend tool isn't exactly nice on low poly models :/ The higher Poly it is the more useful the blend tool is. but yeah it takes some practice to get it working well. Though you do a great job for never using it
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I can hardly wait till Cold is done. The main reason I'm lacking so much motivation is because the PSAer in me is aching to work on him. ;D

November 10, 2012, 09:37:52 PM #763 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 09:41:19 PM by DemonBoy
Man I get way to distracted making Ratchet and clank models