Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks. just finished it now. all he needs is textures


Now that that's done, I guess i'll try and finish up King Cold

November 11, 2012, 12:20:09 AM #766 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:57:28 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
No rush, dude. ;D Take your time. :)

And for some reason, I can see that model of yours fit on Falco best.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2012, 12:20:09 AM
No rush, dude. ;D Take your time. :)

And for some reason, I can see that model of yours fit on Falco best.

I actually like the idea of him being on wolf



Right now he's working on King Cold and Dr. Nefarious. I don't think Riku's in his current WIPs.

Quote from: heartlessnobody on November 12, 2012, 02:52:15 AM
Wat happened to Custom Riku?

I almost forgot about him. I'll get back to it after King Cold for sure

Speaking of Cold, how's he coming along? ;D I'm simply aching to get my hands on him. lol

No rush, though. ;)


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 12, 2012, 02:59:49 AM
Speaking of Cold, how's he coming along? ;D I'm simply aching to get my hands on him. lol

No rush, though. ;)

My motivation to work on him is pretty low. all i gotta do though is fix his fabulous thighs and rig the cape, which I am not looking forward to

Oh, well. That stinks. :P But as I said, no rush. I'm still very busy with Tabuu, so that'll keep me occupied while I wait. I totally understand what it's like to have low motivation. Well best of luck just the same. :)

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 14, 2012, 01:49:32 AM
My motivation to work on him is pretty low. all i gotta do though is fix his fabulous thighs and rig the cape, which I am not looking forward to
I like rigging capes. I can help if you need it ;)

King Cold - a possible collab between two badasses of model importing?

Schweet. This'll be one of the best DBZ imports. ;D

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 14, 2012, 02:20:09 AM
I like rigging capes. I can help if you need it ;)
Oh yes please. Let me just finish up his legs

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 14, 2012, 02:28:48 AM
Oh yes please. Let me just finish up his legs

Now, when you say his thighs, what exactly is wrong with them? I didn't see any major issues in the join.me.