Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Disregard this toast

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess I'm back again.
Everything has been updated in the first post

Welcome back.


Yknow, since you're doing PSX Barret, how about doing a modernized Barret model over Samus? I'm pretty sure you would find one in a modded FFVII.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 06, 2012, 03:13:06 AM
Welcome back.


Yknow, since you're doing PSX Barret, how about doing a modernized Barret model over Samus? I'm pretty sure you would find one in a modded FFVII.

I might do it. It might even be easier than rigging the PSX models. Man those things are a pain.

Anyway Sephiroth is now complete. you can find him in the vault.




Sweet. For some reason, a black wing doesn't seem to suit him even if it looked PSX-like.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 04:35:46 AM
Sweet. For some reason, a black wing doesn't seem to suit him even if it looked PSX-like.
Idk, I think it might look cool.

Anyway I know what I want to work on as a little side project.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

World Map Cloud over Toon Link?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 07, 2012, 05:08:47 AM
World Map Cloud over Toon Link?

Yep

Also I finished Shiki's model and put some textures on her. I would love it if someone can make some better textures though.
Anyway, here is how the model is now. I just have to rig it.

That's pretty amazing, man. Way better than the custom stuff I've done so far. Good job!


September 10, 2012, 06:16:04 AM #624 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:52:10 AM by Zelia
Quote from: DemonBoy on September 10, 2012, 06:06:26 AM
Yep

Also I finished Shiki's model and put some textures on her. I would love it if someone can make some better textures though.
Anyway, here is how the model is now. I just have to rig it.

Looks awesome. x3

Edit: I vote for her to be over Zelda. Peach and ZSS got alot of model imports on them.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

that is epic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

THIS is the thread I should've been subscribing to.
As I said about Shiki over in the WIP Workshop...
Quote from: Segtendo on September 10, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
I think you nailed her KH3DS appearance perfectly.

Quote from: Zelia on September 10, 2012, 06:16:04 AM
Edit: I vote for her to be over Zelda. Peach and ZSS got alot of model imports on them.
But if she's over Peach, she could have Mr. Mew over Toad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: -Hero- on September 10, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
Amazing job man.

But the color of her hair don't look like that in-game does it?

Thanks.

Not really.
SJS said that he could help out with the textures so that'll fixed.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 10, 2012, 04:32:11 PM
But if she's over Peach, she could have Mr. Mew over Toad.
This ^
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509