WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 10, 2012, 02:24:30 AM
Its making things difficult to select and move, but I can do it. Very slow progress though.

tested him in-game. 2 issues:

1: gloves are messed up  :-\


2: shader on wings didnt work... its suppose to look how the other preview i posted earlier with the stars and stuff



Shouldn't the picture on his cape be the thousand year door anyway?
Instead of stars? (Starry outlines of the TYD but still )


>_>

<_<

>_>



Oh what boredome can do for creativity :P

Just need to fix the mirrors so that the reflective side is on the bottom >_>

This is just the first step of my project  :3

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 10, 2012, 06:06:26 AM
I finished Shiki's model and put some textures on her. I would love it if someone can make some better textures though.
Anyway, here is how the model is now. I just have to rig it.


I think you nailed her KH3DS appearance perfectly.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 10, 2012, 05:25:11 PM #4821 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:43:50 PM by SJS
Nice! My only qualms would be with her face texture (I think it's the eyes) and her clothing textures. Everything else is great.

I wouldn't mind helping out with the textures if you'd like.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Aafyre on September 09, 2012, 06:34:36 AM
gonna put this here :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


check the model request section for more info

AWESOME!!!! FINALLY!
I also agree, Captain Falcon makes more sense

Quote from: SJS on September 10, 2012, 05:25:11 PM
Nice! My only qualms would be with her face texture (I think it&#039;s the eyes) and her clothing textures. Everything else is great.

I wouldn&#039;t mind helping out with the textures if you&#039;d like.

Thanks.
really? That would be awesome.

The textures I used are just simple edits of textures from some kingdom hearts characters.
How should I send it to you?

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 10, 2012, 06:22:20 PM
Thanks.
really? That would be awesome.

The textures I used are just simple edits of textures from some kingdom hearts characters.
How should I send it to you?
PM, email, whichever is easier.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Pik on September 09, 2012, 05:43:12 PM
Nice Battletoads model, Aafyre! I wish you luck on rigging and texturing.

Anyways, I got a tough call to make. It's about the Masked Man's buttons- I really want to keep them, but sometimes I feel like they bring the quality of the rig down.
http://screencast.com/t/s35jXio2hee

What do you guys think? Would it be all-that noticeable in-game?
It all looks good man. Your killing me here, I notice that you made his helmet a actual helmet, you could still see his hair. Little details like that just make the model 10 times better
I am a little late aren't I....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Segtendo on September 10, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
I think you nailed her KH3DS appearance perfectly.

The only thing I notice is that the hair is a lot brighter on this.


Quote from: Boygos on September 10, 2012, 11:58:45 PM
The only thing I notice is that the hair is a lot brighter on this.
Yea. Just darken the hair. She's in good hands with SJ's texturing :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So link is turning out to be pretty hopeless >_>
But I had another idea. And this one will come with a mini-psa to change some of ike's attacks.



Does anyone even want this?