Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 10, 2012, 04:32:11 PM
But if she's over Peach, she could have Mr. Mew over Toad.
But I was thinking something totally different  then that. Besides If I replace Toad with Mr. Mew then all the other toads for my other Peach slots will be replaced. (I think?) Though I shouldn't be complaining about that. I wish mariokart64n finishes those perfect bones so we can have more perfect model imports.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think she should go over Peach.
One of the most important things about Shiki is her personality and IMO, Peach is the closest fit.
Plus the proportions would be better and Mr. Mew could go over Toad.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Well I still have to model Mr.Mew. I'm still thinking about putting him over Ness/Lucas.
Zelda seems to winning right now. Maybe if they tie i'll port Shiki over both.
Mr.Mew over Shiek?

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 11, 2012, 03:59:42 AM
Mr.Mew over Shiek?
LOL I would love to see that. xD

Ninja Mr.Mew! :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Think she should be over Peach.

And as it was state, Mr. Mew over Toad, just like you put the rabbit on your Alice import that I love so much..


Please tell you're gonna do PSX Aerith ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Alright, I've decided to start rigging Shiki over Peach and maybe again over Zelda if i'm not feeling too lazy.

After that I wanna revamp one of my old hacks before starting work on Riku again. I'll let you guys decide which one.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 12, 2012, 02:13:31 AM
Please tell you're gonna do PSX Aerith ._.

I'll add it to my ideas list

Ugh....I'm having trouble choosing between Xion and Morrigan. x.x Then again.....the game froze whenever I tried to transform from Morrigan to Shiek....dunno if this happened to you though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


September 15, 2012, 03:36:55 PM #639 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:48:51 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 15, 2012, 01:02:50 PM
Ugh....I'm having trouble choosing between Xion and Morrigan. x.x Then again.....the game froze whenever I tried to transform from Morrigan to Shiek....dunno if this happened to you though.
That has never happened to me. Well if I do end up revamping her then that should be fixed.


Edit:
Just started to align Shiki to Peach's bones and they don't match up quite right. Luckily I have a plan that will keep the proportions the same and keep everything one slot without a fitmotion. I just have to test it out.

September 18, 2012, 05:01:52 AM #640 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:02:59 AM by chaos_knight9000
So Mr. Mew is one-slot?

And I suggest you add a high poly Aerith to your ideas list since youll do her PSX model soon and there's no model out there yet. Maybe you se her Dissidia model?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I voted Xion, just because. ;D

And I can hardly wait for the Cold revamp. :D I tried to smooth the model but the smoothed product won't export. D:

well I just finished beating Borderlands 2 twice and I had my fill, for now. Now back to rigging Shiki.
I have no previews at this time but the rigging is going smoothly. I'll try to have some in game pics this weekend or around monday.

Because i promised Tabuu, a King Cold revamp will be in the works right after Shiki is finished along with the ff7 field model cloud over toon link as a side project.

After King Cold I'll work on Xion, Ratchet update, and this



I'm going to see if i can include a pack with all of her heads and maybe her skins.

Hmmm, that's a pretty nice looking model. ;D Where's it from?

September 28, 2012, 05:37:47 PM #644 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:39:25 PM by Segtendo
[censored] YES. MAYA. Obvious fit for Zelda is obvious.
Zer0=Marth
Salvador=Ganon/Wario (cuz he's short)
Axton=no clue :srs:
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 28, 2012, 05:28:00 PM
Hmmm, that's a pretty nice looking model. ;D Where's it from?
Borderlands 2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]