Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You mean you can rip from that game already? Wow. :P

Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2012, 05:37:47 PM
[censored] YES. MAYA. Obvious fit for Zelda is obvious.
Zer0=Marth
Salvador=Ganon/Wario (cuz he's short)
Axton=no clue :srs:

I thought Axton would look great on snake. anyway these models aren't even that high poly so they don't need much editing.

Dude. We need more Borderlands imports. Hell, you should import the original Vault hunters that are in BL2 :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 28, 2012, 05:59:49 PM
Dude. We need more Borderlands imports. Hell, you should import the original Vault hunters that are in BL2 :P

i'll think about that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i'm having a really rough time with rigging Shiki over Peach's boneset.
I had to edit 4 bones for the boneset to work with the model, but that just made the game freeze.
I also tried to edit the model to the bones but that just made Shiki look like she had arms made of rubber or something.


I'm not entirely sure what to do here. It's either rig her over someone else, keep the arms long like that, or edit the fitmotion and boneset to work with her like I have my Ratchet right now.

Yeah, brawl's proportions for female arms are really stupid. Like, it's not even close to being correct size. I think every character I've tried importing on them has had stupid looking arms  >.>

Just my two cents, but I don't think her arms look that bad. Most TWEWY characters are somewhat lanky in design anyway. :P So I vote leave her arms long.

I love these models. Please release Shiki and Riku3D, they both look awesome!

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 29, 2012, 06:48:44 PM
Anyway, i'm having a really rough time with rigging Shiki over Peach's boneset.
I had to edit 4 bones for the boneset to work with the model, but that just made the game freeze.
I also tried to edit the model to the bones but that just made Shiki look like she had arms made of rubber or something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not entirely sure what to do here. It's either rig her over someone else, keep the arms long like that, or edit the fitmotion and boneset to work with her like I have my Ratchet right now.
Whenever something like this has happened to me, it's looked fine in-game.
You could do a quick rig and see how it looks. It's not like someone is examining the models like they do here in-game.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Mirrorman95 on September 29, 2012, 08:20:07 PM
I love these models. Please release Shiki and Riku3D, they both look awesome!
When they're done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


She looks great as others said. Characters over Peach tend to have longer arms than most others because her dress covers up her shoulders. Other imports look just fine over her during gameplay.


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 29, 2012, 06:48:44 PM

Anyway, i'm having a really rough time with rigging Shiki over Peach's boneset.
I had to edit 4 bones for the boneset to work with the model, but that just made the game freeze.
I also tried to edit the model to the bones but that just made Shiki look like she had arms made of rubber or something.


I'm not entirely sure what to do here. It's either rig her over someone else, keep the arms long like that, or edit the fitmotion and boneset to work with her like I have my Ratchet right now.

I don't care how much trouble you're having, Demon. It still looks pretty amazing. Keep up the great work. I'll be sure to try her out. :3

Heya guys, sorry I was gone for about a month. At first I have had some internet problems but then my sister had a baby so I had to help her out with that. I still think my sister is a total idiot but you know, family matters and such.

Anyway work on Shiki will now resume. I still think her having long arms is a little weird but I guess that is just me nitpicking.
I will also now start that revamp of king cold that Tabuu requested. Along with that I am also almost finished with field cloud over Toon Link.
Once those are done I can finally get to work on Maya.

Sorry to hear about those internet problems, dude. I hate it when they happen. And congrats to your sister on the baby. ;D

And glad to hear KC will be started. :D Best of luck!

Quote from: DemonBoy on October 18, 2012, 04:52:20 PM
Heya guys, sorry I was gone for about a month. At first I have had some internet problems but then my sister had a baby so I had to help her out with that. I still think my sister is a total idiot but you know, family matters and such.

Anyway work on Shiki will now resume. I still think her having long arms is a little weird but I guess that is just me nitpicking.
I will also now start that revamp of king cold that Tabuu requested. Along with that I am also almost finished with field cloud over Toon Link.
Once those are done I can finally get to work on Maya.

Hey DemonBoy! Glad you're back, eh? And an uncle, too. Congrats, even if your sister's an idiot, lol.

Hey, do you still have that Wireframe Sheik? Just wondering.


Quote from: Spex130 on October 18, 2012, 05:06:03 PM
Hey DemonBoy! Glad you're back, eh? And an uncle, too. Congrats, even if your sister's an idiot, lol.

Hey, do you still have that Wireframe Sheik? Just wondering.

Actually I do. Did you want the model?