Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Only if you're not gonna do anything with it.


October 18, 2012, 05:31:55 PM #661 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:43:06 AM by DemonBoy
I have no plans for it. I want to finish these other projects before I do anything else.

looking at it now, it need some slight normal and vertex editing. other than that the bones should be aligned and ready to rig. I'll go ahead and send it to you


Edit:
Alright a quick update. I won't be able to work on anything until Monday.
Also, since I am getting a new internet connection, I am going to try streaming myself rigging or modeling things. Maybe I can also steam some games when I get bored. So be on the lookout for that i guess, maybe some of you would be interested in how i rig things and such.

Okay, cool, Demon. If I happen to be on, I'd love to check those streams.

October 23, 2012, 01:58:09 AM #663 Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:23:05 PM by DemonBoy
I was going to work on Shiki today but I got a little sidetracked with this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


my first attempt at making a low poly model. it could probably use some work but I think it looks good right now.
all it need is some new textures.

Anyway back to work on Shiki. Hopefully I will have some ingame pics tomarrow

Edit:

I decided to redo the rig completely for Shiki.

I just need to rig the feet, Skirt, Waist, and head properly and she will be done.
After that I'll start modeling Mr.Mew


Looks like its over Peach?

That was probably stated weeks ago, but I've been gone for about a month ='/

Also, the rig looks great so far. Look at the fingers!

Yea. We thought Peach would be a good base, with Mr. Mew as Toad :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's really hard to believe that that model is custom. It looks so professional. :O

Lovin that Shiki ;D I kinda wish she didn't look like Kairi though....  :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 23, 2012, 06:54:23 PM
Lovin that Shiki ;D I kinda wish she didn't look like Kairi though....  :P
I guess you know what model I used as a base then

Anyway, The rig is almost complete


just gotta try and rig the hair and do some testing

Is that what I think it is under what skirt? =O :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on October 24, 2012, 01:39:02 PM
Anyway, The rig is almost complete
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just saw your progress on it and it looks awesome ;D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 24, 2012, 08:35:00 PM
Is that what I think it is under what skirt? =O :>.>:
NOPE!

Here it is.


Now I just need to model MR.Mew and she is good to go.

Whoa, friggin' nice! I also love the shading on it! ;D The model's a masterpiece!

That umbrella looks out of place now. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509