Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Any luck on getting your files back, dude? It would suck to do all this work only to have it lost forever. :P

And a very belated happy bday. ;D

I still have my files. Ever since my computer crashed last time I backed up everything I ever worked on on a flash drive. Every time a work on something a save a copy over to it. I just need to fix up my computer and reinstall brawlbox and all my other tools.

Oh, okay. That's rather comforting to know. XD So you didn't lose your Ratchet stuff. :P

Okay then... wish I could help you with the PC thing. XP

Oh snap, I'm back. Well somewhat anyway. after not doing anything brawl related for about a month, i'm not really sure if i wanna do anything anymore, But I will try to finish most of what I started.

I now have all my files again, fixed up my computer, got in my new house, and have a new internet connection.
I'm also going to get my first job pretty soon so that's always good.

also I have made pretty much no progress the past month, other than playing Playstation all stars and god of war.

Anyway I hope to continue work on Ratchet and King Cold again tomorrow with a release sometime next week.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 11, 2013, 07:34:26 AM
Oh snap, I'm back. Well somewhat anyway. after not doing anything brawl related for about a month, i'm not really sure if i wanna do anything anymore, But I will try to finish most of what I started.

I now have all my files again, fixed up my computer, got in my new house, and have a new internet connection.
I'm also going to get my first job pretty soon so that's always good.

also I have made pretty much no progress the past month, other than playing Playstation all stars and god of war.

Anyway I hope to continue work on Ratchet and King Cold again tomorrow with a release sometime next week.

Hey, dude! I missed ya. ;D Did the move go okay?

How's All Stars? Is it really like Smash?

And excited to see more progress if you do make any. ;)

March 11, 2013, 12:21:23 PM #830 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:22:45 PM by DemonBoy
So I actually worked on KH3d Riku again an now it just needs some better edited hair and textures along with some editing around the arms and any other rough areas.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next up is some new stuff like this lowpoly Dante.
this is actually just the ps2 savegame model from DMC 2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and last but not least Sly Cooper
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this is the PAS model. It has no UVs so that is what i'm working on at the moment.

Also finished King Cold. Tabuu will release him with a snazzy new moveset when he is done.

As for Ratchet i'm still working on him. Kinda have a few ready for testing if anyone wan't too.

I also have to redo Dr. Nefarious since I kinda deleted his files.

Also moving to a new city so yeah. Anyway that's all for now.


Quote from: joke king on March 11, 2013, 12:39:23 PM
are PAS models rippable? O_O

Only the ones from the demo, else Ratchet would've been the first thing I worked on.

Might work on Kratos too, but I dunno.


If I recall correctly

Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth, Kratos, Parappa, Fat Princess, and that guy from Killzone.

I think Jak and big daddy were in there too but I don't know for sure.

Quote from: DemonBoy on March 11, 2013, 12:21:23 PM

Also finished King Cold. Tabuu will release him with a snazzy new moveset when he is done.


Yep, and he'll also feature metals, shine and a sexy new texture by Dot. I'm looking forward to sending a beta to Data Drain. This PSA will be as perfect as I can make it. :) I just hope people will actually try it. lol.

I know I've probably said this far too many times, but thanks again for the epic sexy rig, Demon. I owe you one. If there's anything I can do for you in return, you name it, buddy.

Welp, mediafire account got suspended.
Guess this gives me an excuses to redo everything I ever made. either that or give up and not make anything again.

I could also just forget about all of those and focus on new things. what do ya'll think?

Quote from: DemonBoy on March 20, 2013, 05:25:14 AM
Welp, mediafire account got suspended.
Guess this gives me an excuses to redo everything I ever made. either that or give up and not make anything again.

I could also just forget about all of those and focus on new things. what do ya'll think?

Focus on new things. Like that sexy ass Riku you got there. ;p

Wtf is with mediafire -_-#
They're deleting accounts all around now.. -_-

Quote from: パンドラのハート on March 20, 2013, 05:33:19 AM
Wtf is with mediafire -_-#
They're deleting accounts all around now.. -_-
Seems like a good time to switch to DropBox...

Mediafire seems to be going nuts.
:/