Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DocStrange on December 10, 2011, 02:30:13 PM
You absolutely MUST do Karas over Sheik! I can't believe no one has yet.
^ this i love Karas

nice one with saki, but i dont like too much how look the gun and her face :oshi:. anyway good job




Quote from: DocStrange on December 10, 2011, 02:30:13 PM
You absolutely MUST do Karas over Sheik! I can't believe no one has yet.

I thought Karas would fit better on pit personally...
but either or would be great as Karas is a badass >.>

Quote from: DocStrange on December 10, 2011, 02:30:13 PM
You absolutely MUST do Karas over Sheik! I can't believe no one has yet.

Sure. Adding to my To Do list.

Quote from: lord_of_D: on December 10, 2011, 03:01:50 PM
nice one with saki, but i dont like too much how look the gun and her face :oshi:. anyway good job

Well I wanted to retexture her face but my texturing skill aren't the best so if anyone wants to make her more brawl like and retexture her they are free to.


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 10, 2011, 03:03:46 PM
I thought Karas would fit better on pit personally...
but either or would be great as Karas is a badass >.>

If wanted I could do both.


Also updates updates and more updates :af:

December 10, 2011, 06:57:55 PM #79 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:06:30 PM by cyberdark
i one Request dante from devil may cry 4 please :happy:
and awesome  job on models   :af2:

December 10, 2011, 07:21:28 PM #80 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:22:45 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: cyberdark on December 10, 2011, 06:57:55 PM
i one Request dante from devil may cry 4 please :happy:
and awesome  job on models   :af2:

Wasn't Dante already released over Ike?


Also on a completely unrelated note I started ripping Morrigans model and she came with alot of items I don't remember seeing.

Some even in another color for Lilith.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 10, 2011, 08:10:40 PM #81 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:19:07 PM by chaos_knight9000
It would be awesome if you do No Heart from KHBBSFM over Ganondorf and make him use his keyblade too. Btw, I think Armored Terra v2 looks a lil too dark.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 10, 2011, 08:10:40 PM
It would be awesome if you do No Heart from KHBBSFM over Ganondorf and make him use his keyblade too.

who is that? can i get a picture?




Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 10, 2011, 08:27:21 PM
ok

Alright I found the model. I also found a model of Eraqus in armor that i have never seen before. probably due to me not finishing bbs fm yet but still cool. i think i will port him too

Love armored Terra with no helmet. It's absolutely sick.

Thanks.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 10, 2011, 10:38:15 PM
Love armored Terra with no helmet. It's absolutely sick.

Thanks.

No problem. also, do you know if aqua has been ported yet?

if you want i know there are two aqua ported in brawl and one by beyond you
by the way say me when you will have open the file of squall if there is a problem it is possible to transform it in obj too