Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks but that is unneeded at the moment. I want to finish most of my work before looking for more models.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know the limit for what models can be imported into brawl? I have been messing with Morrigan's model the entire day with no luck.

Another thing is that I have now learned how to add transparency to items, so I can now continue working on Terra's Final Battle.

I am tired right now though so tomorrow I will continue rigging models. Hopefully I will have a special character or stage ready for the holidays as well.


Where is that model from?

Looks [censored]ing epic.

If she's gonna be over Zelda, I volunteer to texture it.

December 12, 2011, 01:28:43 PM #107 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:30:53 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 12, 2011, 09:17:48 AM
Where is that model from?

Looks [censored] epic.

If she's gonna be over Zelda, I volunteer to texture it.

She is from Marvel vs Capcom 3. way better looking than the TvC model right?

Also it turns out the original texture was included so there is no need for that anymore. However if you still want to texture her i can give you the brawlbox ready version.

------------------------------------------------------

Progress report:

After dumming down the model quite a bit i finally got Morrigan's model in-game without it lagging to death or crashing!

This is what the model now looks like now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Although she lost some quality I think she still looks pretty damn fine. Before I start to rig her I'm going to fix up her model a bit to make it look a little nicer.

One more thing. It appears that either Morrigan has long legs or that Zelda has short legs, either way I'm going to have to either resize some bones or resize some legs.

To make it simpler, Would everyone want a wi-fi safe version with no bone edits or a perfect version that dysncs wi-fi? I could also make both if it is really wanted, but I will need to know soon so I can start the rigging process.

I want a version that looks the best. Could give a [censored] about that laggy website we have in Brawl.

If you want me to touch her up, give her shades, more defined texture and everything, let me know.

December 12, 2011, 10:11:16 PM #109 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 11:33:04 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 12, 2011, 06:47:11 PM
I want a version that looks the best. Could give a [censored] about that laggy website we have in Brawl.

If you want me to touch her up, give her shades, more defined texture and everything, let me know.

Alright I'll do that. All I need to do now is learn how to resize bones.

I need is for someone to help improve the textures for Batsu. Anyone who helps will get credit when it's finished.

December 13, 2011, 12:19:22 AM #110 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:44:11 AM by agent-s
hi :)
ouah i am so glad to see this picture of squall it is really great man :) he seems a little more younger on the screen but he is really cool i am so happy you work on him for Link  :happy:
thanks again

Quote from: agent-s on December 13, 2011, 12:19:22 AM
hi :)
ouah i am so glad to see this picture of squall it is really great man :) he seems a little more younger on the screen but he is really cool i am so happy you work on him for Link  :happy:
thanks again


No problem.

December 13, 2011, 01:27:10 AM #112 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:34:23 AM by agent-s
you know Squall is my favorite character of all the videogames so it was like a dream to have him in brawl on link and this become real now thanks to you :)

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 12, 2011, 01:28:43 PMOne more thing. It appears that either Morrigan has long legs or that Zelda has short legs, either way I'm going to have to either resize some bones or resize some legs.

To make it simpler, Would everyone want a wi-fi safe version with no bone edits or a perfect version that dysncs wi-fi? I could also make both if it is really wanted, but I will need to know soon so I can start the rigging process.

Please don't modify the bones. I really want to use Morrigan over Zelda without modified bones. I've honestly been waiting for this for a while. The moment I heard about successful model imports, I instantly thought Morrigan over Zelda and Akuma over Ganon (models from MvC3/UMvC3).

Quote from: rikana on December 13, 2011, 05:07:22 AM
Please don't modify the bones. I really want to use Morrigan over Zelda without modified bones. I've honestly been waiting for this for a while. The moment I heard about successful model imports, I instantly thought Morrigan over Zelda and Akuma over Ganon (models from MvC3/UMvC3).

I'll try not too but there is a noticeable difference in size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help with resizing everything to fit properly. If anyone can help me with this will get collab credit and a special request if wanted.

here are some pictures of the differences:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 13, 2011, 12:01:43 PM #115 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:44:45 PM by agent-s
i ask me something in milkshape it is possible to change the scale of a model without change the model maybe it change too the bones no?
if you think yes send me your model of morrigan in pm i i will try to do this and to export for 3dsmax

Yeah. If possible, scale it rather than just making her shorter. She won't look proportional if her height was just shortened. But I realize her arm length is already the perfect match. Hmm.. I guess just keep Morrigan's arm elongated and see how that goes.

Quote from: rikana on December 13, 2011, 06:09:08 PM
Yeah. If possible, scale it rather than just making her shorter. She won't look proportional if her height was just shortened. But I realize her arm length is already the perfect match. Hmm.. I guess just keep Morrigan's arm elongated and see how that goes.

It'll be a challenge but i'll try my best to make it work.

also here is something a whipped up while still awaiting help for some of my projects.


Lol that is cute beyond Beyond! I was waiting for someone to make some costumes for Sackboy! Because MegaSack, GanonSack, and JigglySack
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 13, 2011, 07:24:35 PM
Lol that is cute beyond Beyond! I was waiting for someone to make some costumes for Sackboy! Because MegaSack, GanonSack, and JigglySack

Hmm a megasack and a jigglysack huh? Wow man wow....

oh and that Sack-Boy is cute... Sacks....
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating