Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright, I gotta go for today but before I do I'll give you guys a couple of preview shots.  ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: DemonBoy on December 20, 2011, 02:35:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That looks pretty cool, and she is sexy on that Christmas outfit I'll take an extra slot for Zelda.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 20, 2011, 02:35:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


=o!

Lilith.

I see it's just a Vertex though. The bottom of the hair could use some work, and the face needs to be edited, not just the eye color.

Looks great so far though.

Dat Morrigan is looking very good, and the Christmas suit made my day :happy:

Christmas Morrigan looks so good... and sexy TTwTT
and your Lilith (MvC3 version), its gonna be epic =DDD

I absolutely love Xmas Morrigan. Question: where did you get the hat?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 20, 2011, 03:46:24 PM
I absolutely love Xmas Morrigan. Question: where did you get the hat?

I got it from a mesh mod of Lara croft that I modified. The original creator is  crofty.

Also, what do you guys think?




I love it, personally. Can;t wait! :3 I like the Christmas one best. :)


The pom pom on her hat looks better suited with white. That's my only criticism for your xmas morrigan.

Quote from: rikana on December 20, 2011, 06:09:51 PMThe pom pom on her hat looks better suited with white. That's my only criticism for your xmas morrigan.
It is white it's just the black parts are just showing that it's actually puffy. It's kind of hard to explain.

Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying. I also liked the fact that you removed the strap off her shoulders. That was a good decision.

Quote from: rikana on December 20, 2011, 06:18:05 PM
Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying. I also liked the fact that you removed the strap off her shoulders. That was a good decision.

I agree there. At least he won't have as much trouble rigging that one.

Alright guys, morrigan is almost ready to be released. Just a couple more hours.