Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 21, 2011, 12:19:58 AMAlright guys, morrigan is almost ready to be released. Just a couple more hours.
Yay. I'll get her.

So will I. I eagerly await her release.

Will she come with Christmas Morrigan?

I'm refreshing this page like.. every 20 minutes lol.

Update!

Morrigan, Lilith, Memory's Skyscraper, and my gift to you all!

Downloaded. o.o All of it but the stage. nvm the stage too.

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 21, 2011, 05:10:01 AM
Downloaded. o.o All of it but the stage. nvm the stage too.
This :D

and would like to add how sexy Xmas Morrigan looks >D good stuff, man

Ah man! Someone's FINALLY imported MvC3 Morrigan?!?

Thank you... You've made me very happy!

You're amazing. Looks good in game. Too bad Zelda's thin as a stick.. which makes Morrigan look so skinny. :( I love your work though. Thanks for importing Morrigan!

Alright everyone I added a new poll.

I will also work on batsu and polimar tomorrow.


hi your morrigan , lilith and morigan christmas (my favorite ^_^) are really amazing
it is great import
good continuation and thanks to bring us so really nice characters

Morrigan looks [censored]ing amazing.

I'm about to try her out on my new tv.

Batsu over CF?

Jun over Peach?

Your Morrigan and Memory's Skyscraper looks amazing! Keep up the good work. I can't wait for No Heart over Ganon. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


aaaw yeeeah Morrigan/Xmas and Lilith =DDDDDDDD
question, you have previews of Felicia's model from MvC3?