Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Your work is awesome, DB. I wouldn't be so critical of it if I were you. XD Take Morrigan for example, she's quite good. The only flaw I see is the lack of the metal texture but that's easy to overlook, like I said.

Only 1 word can describe your work: Epic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 23, 2011, 07:24:34 PM
Only 1 word can describe your work: Epic.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 05:03:44 PM
Your work is awesome, DB. I wouldn't be so critical of it if I were you. XD Take Morrigan for example, she's quite good. The only flaw I see is the lack of the metal texture but that's easy to overlook, like I said.

Thanks, but I think there is still some improvements to be made. Like adding hurt faces and such so their faces aren't always the same.

I wonder how you'd add faces to someone like King Cold and his simple model. (Oh, I forgot, Ganon has SHP0s, which will make it easier. Yeah, can't you tell I'm looking forward to him? He already has half of his CSS stuff done, and I Tposed Ganondorf to start making custom animations. XD)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 10:01:09 PM
I wonder how you'd add faces to someone like King Cold and his simple model. (Oh, I forgot, Ganon has SHP0s, which will make it easier. Yeah, can't you tell I'm looking forward to him? He already has half of his CSS stuff done, and I Tposed Ganondorf to start making custom animations. XD)

He'll be done soon. I just need to finish most of this stuff I want to get done.

All right, sounds good. Take your time. I'm just excited, is all. :3 You're the only one who's taken my request seriously. LOL

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 11:38:46 PM
All right, sounds good. Take your time. I'm just excited, is all. :3 You're the only one who's taken my request seriously. LOL

For when I do get to him, what should I do for the smash eyes? Just yellow eyes, or something more?

Yellow eyes, yeah. He doesn't transform in the manga or anime, so the standard yellow eyes will do.

Also, I checked Ganondorf's bone tree. Some bones aren't needed for Cold (to be rigged, I mean). They're L/RKoshi01N and L/RShoulderJb.  And L/RKataPat0XN could be used for the shoulders on his armor n' stuff.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 11:59:28 PM
Yellow eyes, yeah. He doesn't transform in the manga or anime, so the standard yellow eyes will do.

Also, I checked Ganondorf's bone tree. Some bones aren't needed for Cold (to be rigged, I mean). They're L/RKoshi01N and L/RShoulderJb.  And L/RKataPat0XN could be used for the shoulders on his armor n' stuff.

Yep. I looked through Ganondorf's bones to see what i'm dealing with, and I got how I want to rig him all planed out.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 12:05:57 AM
Ooh, surprises. I'm more excited now than before. :D

With any luck, i'll have him finished the day I start work on him.

But untill then, Updates!

And maybe have Beyond give them an epic texture.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 12:17:17 AM
Updates on your older hacks, you mean?

That would be it.

I should probably make my posts more clear

Now, by updates, I assume you mean metal textures, faces, final smash eyes, etc?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 24, 2011, 12:20:47 AM
Now, by updates, I assume you mean metal textures, faces, final smash eyes, etc?

Yep.. I would assume you already knew that though  :srs: