Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:23:19 PM by slayermarth101
I've decided to take request now. I'm not all that great at porting but I'm ok. Anyway here are the rules:

1. One request per person
2. Only ask for psa ports or I will ignore you.
3. Don't rush me because I do have a life of my own. (If rushed I'll ignore your request)
4. I can only port over a few people so pick from that list (below)

List:


  • Dedede

  • Ike

  • Marth

  • Lucas

  • Ness

  • R.O.B

  • Jiggs

  • Yoshi

  • Diddy

  • Wolf

  • Game and Watch

  • Olimar
  • Peach

Only pick from that list. I'll  try to port just about any psa. I will tell you if I can't port it and why.

REQUEST ARE:CLOSED

~ Current Projects:
Kid Buu over Diddy

~ Planned Projects
Kid Buu over anyone
Waluigi over Jiggs
Silver over ness
........and more to come

~ Done
Scott Pilgrim over Olimar: http://www.mediafire.com/?yipip18582kc7q4
Naruto over Wolf: http://www.mediafire.com/?8er1phnsyxf3xfy
Dante over Peach: http://www.mediafire.com/?dcmlufpqg7m9l2l
Jiraiya over Yoshi: http://www.mediafire.com/?7jbnv49awu7dwre

That is all... Request away

Kid Buu hack over Diddy Kong.

Why? because people is replacing Lucario/Mewtwo with that famous PSA and that's not the deal with Project Mewtwo, also for my usage I would like to have it in a character that I don't use, Diddy Kong.

Please if you can :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Scott Pilgrim over Olimar? I would be so happy if you could. lol. im a porter also, as u proboyl know, but i keep forgetting to try, and i fi remember, liek now, i dont have tim e:P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 06, 2011, 01:41:28 AM
Scott Pilgrim over Olimar? I would be so happy if you could. lol. im a porter also, as u proboyl know, but i keep forgetting to try, and i fi remember, liek now, i dont have tim e:P
Love to see Scott. P ported, if possible that is. and Jiggly Puff would be better in my book.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 06, 2011, 12:51:45 AM
Kid Buu hack over Diddy Kong.

Why? because people is replacing Lucario/Mewtwo with that famous PSA and that's not the deal with Project Mewtwo, also for my usage I would like to have it in a character that I don't use, Diddy Kong.

Please if you can :)

this.

or at least lucario over diddy if u cant do the Buu PSA

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 06, 2011, 04:06:26 AM
this.

or at least lucario over diddy if u cant do the Buu PSA

Kid Buu over Jigglypuff would be the second option.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Well ok heres what i know before I port.

The kid buu will work BUT, for it to work flawless over diddy i have to get rid of the Neutral B. Not the assualt rain and the whiff, just the ball that he throws. That'll crash the game is he throws it. So I can just make assault Rain the Neutral B.

Scott Pilgrim I don't know yet but I'll give it a shot. ;)



Kid buu using articles so he wont good good over jiggypuff or others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 06, 2011, 12:57:15 PM
Kid buu using articles so he wont good good over jiggypuff or others
Kid Buu works perfect. Its just his nuetral B. If I change it then hes fine.

EDIT:

Scott Pilgrim over olimar works flawless. Just his air attacks.. But they should be fine once you use the codes in the download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?yipip18582kc7q4

Good work slayer XD! wish you best opf luck with future hacks XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on December 06, 2011, 01:13:22 PM
Good work slayer XD! wish you best opf luck with future hacks XD
Thanks

For kidd buu my psa skills aren't advanced enough to port kid buu. Ill still try but I cant port him at my current stage.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 06, 2011, 01:15:02 PM
Thanks

For kidd buu my psa skills aren't advanced enough to port kid buu. Ill still try but I cant port him at my current stage.

or maybe just the default lucario? (no hack) over diddy or Jiggly? I would like to have Mewtwo and Lucario both in game xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0