Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Send me your text file. (if you want.)
I won't alter anything.

December 07, 2011, 03:18:14 AM #31 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 04:41:29 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 03:10:03 AM
Send me your text file. (if you want.)
I won't alter anything.

awww, I know how to add codes through text file but the problem is that I lost all my txt files because of a virus when my PC got infected, now I only have my *code file* .gct And I don't have a original txt file to add or search them :33

that is my problem ._.

edit: but wait.... let me search .. maybe I have them on my old backup files but.. let me search...

Edit2: I found them  :af2: gonna try the codes...
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




... I tested it out in game, and these are the results.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Could you please port the smbz sonic moveset over to diddy kong? if not, just the regular sonic psa? much obliged :)
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

@slayermarth101

Hope you don't mind dude, but when I noticed that the Lucario port worked but still it didn't had any Aura Sphere working fine, I started to work on it since my last post here, and this is what I got so far:



a custom Aura Sphere. Since calling Article 0 doesn't works.
I made it some like a *fake projectile*

I'm still editing the SpecialNShoot, so he can throw it, and if I succeed I'll find a way to replace the 30 Aura GFX with some of Lucario's circle aura effects so It looks more accurate. Some like I did with the Mewtwo PSA [with Ganon GFX]

hope you don't mind cuz I really love this new port  :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 07, 2011, 12:12:23 PM #35 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:18:27 PM by slayermarth101
Try this FitDiddyFinal and see if it works, and its ok to edit the port. Just send me the finished product so I can add it to the OP. ;)

Quote from: masterfulmasterofmastery on December 07, 2011, 05:38:46 AM
Could you please port the smbz sonic moveset over to diddy kong? if not, just the regular sonic psa? much obliged :)
I doubt that it will work correctly. It will most likely have a crap load of glitches. But ill do it and you test it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bzyk7zze75i09ax

well can i request just regular ike PSA over marth

link to stuff's

http://www.mediafire.com/?0s4ddxegj1mce#93h6k7kuumrmo
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 07, 2011, 06:45:41 AM
@slayermarth101

Hope you don't mind dude, but when I noticed that the Lucario port worked but still it didn't had any Aura Sphere working fine, I started to work on it since my last post here, and this is what I got so far:



a custom Aura Sphere. Since calling Article 0 doesn't works.
I made it some like a *fake projectile*

I'm still editing the SpecialNShoot, so he can throw it, and if I succeed I'll find a way to replace the 30 Aura GFX with some of Lucario's circle aura effects so It looks more accurate. Some like I did with the Mewtwo PSA [with Ganon GFX]

hope you don't mind cuz I really love this new port  :af2:
agfan i think your doing it the wrong way around it since lucarios uses all his articles and codes and if you want to get lucario slot clear for someone  maybe just porting that someone over another since lets say mewtwo mewtwo doesnt use lucarios code for lets say downB and FS so thats two things  you wouldnt have to worry about and that lucario over diddy kong can he grab  with side B? since its a special grab i was just wondering.



My re quest
my darkrai http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21017 over marth
It should be a totally glitch free port besides the grabing during up B but i could remove that later
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 07, 2011, 02:54:08 PM
agfan i think your doing it the wrong way around it since lucarios uses all his articles and codes and if you want to get lucario slot clear for someone  maybe just porting that someone over another since lets say mewtwo mewtwo doesnt use lucarios code for lets say downB and FS so thats two things  you wouldnt have to worry about and that lucario over diddy kong can he grab  with side B? since its a special grab i was just wondering.

I don't understand what are you saying but I just wanted to test out my theory and my theory was right. I got the work the *Aura Sphere* on him.




It isn't a GFX/Hitbox attached to a bone, it is pure PSA editing and it works pretty well,
also Lucario cannot grab with side-B. (Yet)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 12:12:23 PM
Try this FitDiddyFinal and see if it works, and its ok to edit the port. Just send me the finished product so I can add it to the OP. ;)

where is the Final Smash File?

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 07, 2011, 06:43:42 PM
I don't understand what are you saying but I just wanted to test out my theory and my theory was right. I got the work the *Aura Sphere* on him.




It isn't a GFX/Hitbox attached to a bone, it is pure PSA editing and it works pretty well,
also Lucario cannot grab with side-B. (Yet)

where is the Final Smash File?


go to recorces and enter the fighter pac  it should be there but i doubt it will work. what i said his  any psa made by us is easier to port than a complete brawl character since he ueses all of his flooating points and  articles and that aura sphere doesnt use trown bone? so its just moving in psa by la floats or something right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 07, 2011, 07:31:24 PM
go to recorces and enter the fighter pac  it should be there but i doubt it will work. what i said his  any psa made by us is easier to port than a complete brawl character since he ueses all of his flooating points and  articles and that aura sphere doesnt use trown bone? so its just moving in psa by la floats or something right?

Aura Sphere is just Article 0 in PSA, I don't know how to edit it and It isn't attached to any bone.

Also I don't know how to get U-B, Side-B or Down-B to work, that is something that needs to be fixed, I could only do Aura Sphere for Ground and Air.  :-\
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





December 07, 2011, 09:15:13 PM #42 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:25:38 PM by dpgthirteen
Sorry I could not give feed back on Scott. I was doing some work on a research paper. Any way, I am about to test him out right now.
----------------------------------------------
Edit
Just tried out Scott, works amazing! His up-B's are a bit odd, but still work fine. However, he can't attack in air, and when he uses his down-b he freezes till he gets hit again.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

slayermarth that download link doesnt work :P invalid or deleted file :S also i hope you saw my request a few posts up xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 07, 2011, 09:12:04 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?upoypprno0ghrr

(i purposely left that picture because its my new wallpaper ;))

You new Wallpaper? haha okay cool xP

also the Final Smash stills the same :(
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0