Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 23, 2011, 12:46:53 PM
its a Ike moveset so just use a .rel file
Quote from: Abbi. on December 23, 2011, 12:49:32 PM
and where can I found one ?
sry , I don't really know how to use .rel's and how to rename them ..
there isnt a pal ike rel anywhere PW only made ike portable for NTSC only :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Find all the generic marth .Rel for pal.

It may be an ike psa but marth will work. I ported cloud over diddy by using a Marth .Rel
Pm them to me once you find any.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 03:24:10 PM
Find all the generic marth .Rel for pal.

It may be an ike psa but marth will work. I ported cloud over diddy by using a Marth .Rel
Pm them to me once you find any.
what you mean by generic? do you mean normal marth rel that is in pal iso?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 03:54:29 PM
Yes
thats easy then http://www.mediafire.com/?akgpr2omf1o3gte
original pal marth rel from the SSBB pal iso in the recources xD so your saing pal users can port ike psa with pal marth rels? just wondering since i may put ike himself over  some other character :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That won't work. It'll work for marth but it has to be patched to a certain character. ft_purin for example. But its still a marth .rel. but I'll try to see what I can do with it.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 04:56:26 PM
That won't work. It'll work for marth but it has to be patched to a certain character. ft_purin for example. But its still a marth .rel. but I'll try to see what I can do with it.
like i said i made pal marth rel for kingdedede,mario,rob,yoshi and jiglypuff thats the ones i have
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This request can be on hold (If you accept this, and when either of the hack's come out). But Gohan/Tekkaman (Pit) over, King Dedede?  :happy:

Quote from: Batman on December 23, 2011, 06:04:36 PM
This request can be on hold (If you accept this, and when either of the hack's come out). But Gohan/Tekkaman (Pit) over, King Dedede?  :happy:
do you know pit has alot of articles wich wont work right? like N-B and FS even his upBand ownB  might not work properly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can they be edited to do so? Sorry, I don't know much of hacking the game and such. I simply just put the stuff in my USB. But it's okay. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Thanks for you replying back though to let me know.  ^-^

Quote from: Batman on December 23, 2011, 06:11:46 PM
Can they be edited to do so? Sorry, I don't know much of hacking the game and such. I simply just put the stuff in my USB. But it's okay. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Thanks for you replying back though to let me know.  ^-^
theres no way to port articles yet :S it will either freeze or do nothing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah, I see. When the day come's though, I hope for either of the two.

port Silver over Falco to Diddy please? with SFX codes? ;D