Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 02, 2012, 06:14:20 PM #135 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:16:05 PM by slayermarth101
Oh. Sorry, hold on.

Use this .rel but rename those file to FitDedede 's
http://www.mediafire.com/?uargoaz0w4bpupz

ok thanks. i will test it now
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ya know, it would've been nice is someone ASKED me before doing this. >_>




Not the point. Hyper Sonic being tampered with annoys me a lot since it was the second PSA and third Brawl Hack I ever released. Kind of special to me, ya know? - -

That and at one point, I already had him ported over another character perfectly. At one point that is. ¦D

But that aside, if it works, have fun. :3


Quote from: Wave Crimson on January 02, 2012, 06:37:31 PM
Not the point. Hyper Sonic being tampered with annoys me a lot since it was the second PSA and third Brawl Hack I ever released. Kind of special to me, ya know? - -

That and at one point, I already had him ported over another character perfectly. At one point that is. ¦D

But that aside, if it works, have fun. :3
I don't think it'll work because of sonics articles. Mainly that spring...

Quote from: Ayzer on January 02, 2012, 06:37:30 PM
Can You Do Jiraya OVer Ganondorf?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=3275&Moderated=All&Moderated=All
I don't have a .rel for ganondorf. Read the OP and you'll see who all I can port over.

Quote from: Wave Crimson on January 02, 2012, 06:37:31 PM
Not the point. Hyper Sonic being tampered with annoys me a lot since it was the second PSA and third Brawl Hack I ever released. Kind of special to me, ya know? - -

That and at one point, I already had him ported over another character perfectly. At one point that is. ¦D

But that aside, if it works, have fun. :3


perfectly. liek, it works with no gltiches? because this one port over d3 is messed up but kinda fuunny, cuz the down-b make him face teh screen XD oh, adn spring freezes lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




oh i get it it thought you meant thats all you can port sorry.

could you prot this wolf PSA over ness

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22487
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2012, 06:44:11 PM

perfectly. liek, it works with no gltiches? because this one port over d3 is messed up but kinda fuunny, cuz the down-b make him face teh screen XD oh, adn spring freezes lol

I got it working when I had him over Marth once, even though no one else could get the spring to work. o_o'

That was way before .rel hacking started though.


Even though I'm not releasing these, Im kinda worried about that request. MarioDK is very stingy about porting his psa's. You should ask him before I do that one.. I don't need him tells admin that I did that......

Sorry for not reading. Can You Port it over Yoshi Then?