Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok i'll ask and let you know.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Wave Crimson on January 02, 2012, 06:56:10 PM
I got it working when I had him over Marth once, even though no one else could get the spring to work. o_o'

That was way before .rel hacking started though.

oh. so if I use a marth .rel, it could work, you think?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ok slayermarth101 he said no but if i give you the fitwolfmotionetc, fitwolf and all that other stuff will you port him?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 07:01:04 PM
Thats what I used......

weird. cuz i compared the oen u gaveme to an unedited one, adn everything is different
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2012, 07:02:55 PM
weird. cuz i compared the oen u gaveme to an unedited one, adn everything is different
An unedited on is not patched to work over diddy. Its patched to work over marth.

im gunna take a marth.rel adn cahnge itmyself
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow. the down-b freezes sonic, so ic oudl change that. the up-b needs to eb fixed, i can copy it from shadowkong, and teh fs works :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hay SlayerMarth , do you remember this ?

Quote from: Abbi on December 11, 2011, 12:30:40 AM
I have a little Request too :P
Could you try to make a PAL Version of the already existing "Lucario over Diddy" hack ?
Only if possible..


Could you still try/do it ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 02, 2012, 07:15:17 PM
Mine or yours?
mine. i cant figure out how to edit the up-b. but I am trying to fix the jumping and stuff. i cant figure it out and it freezes for me if i edit it, so im gunna ask someone else
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on January 02, 2012, 07:29:37 PM
Hay SlayerMarth , do you remember this ?

Could you still try/do it ?
I couldn't find a pal .rel for it.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 02, 2012, 07:48:48 PM
mine. i cant figure out how to edit the up-b. but I am trying to fix the jumping and stuff. i cant figure it out and it freezes for me if i edit it, so im gunna ask someone else
Did you go to the SpecialHi in psa and delete the generate article?

this hack doesnt sue the spring. but uncahnged the up-b makes him nto move, the down-b makes him nto mve, adn his double jump makes him go nowhere
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

slayermarth sorry for the high delay on the Mewtwo port, but I have been really busy finishing Melee Mewtwo for sure so I was wondering if you would like to port the Final Mewtwo version (instead of Mewtwo v1.1) when it's done?

to any character you want.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0