TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OMG IT WORKED! :D Thanks, Diedhammer!!

Now with this, I hope VIS0s and SRT0's will work too. :D

Now back to work for me then, it seems. :D

You are welcome.
It happens when if port Animations too.
(As Luigi's Wait1 to Mario's Wait1 make Mario more taller, using Uncheck that "Unknown"

Geez, died, you can fix anything. :3 I love you (no homo)

Anyway, looks like I'll have to try that with his animations not included in the motion pac (SpecialNBitten, etc.)

Not anything.
I failed to fix Tabuu Mushroom Head and Metal Tabuu.
But I understand.

You're still pretty damn good, fella. I'd call you a genius. :)

I owe you thanks.

yeah,
You know It is possible to make custom Final Smash eyes with using 3DS Max?


Oh.
I was thinking when Tabuu gets Smash Ball, his body turns to yellow.
(But that is impossible with Brawlbox only)

diehammer would that work with size mods no getting big?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 19, 2012, 11:40:29 PM #129 Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:41:25 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: Carnage on March 19, 2012, 11:37:47 PM
diehammer would that work with size mods no getting big?
That can works too.
(I'm not sure, Because I don't test size mods yet.)

Ok,. I'm unchecking that unknown on all the animations where Tabuu is grabbed, and then I'll test SRT0/VIS0 addition.

To: Tabuu Forte Akugun

In Final version. his Body textures always be Animated?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on March 19, 2012, 11:40:29 PM
That can works too.
(I'm not sure)
if you dont remenber geno model was freezing when bitten by wario becuase that unknown was not checked but i guess some models can get that unknown unchecked and still work lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To: Carnage

Really? I don't know that.
Some Models is different than others

Quote from: diedhammer98 on March 19, 2012, 11:44:27 PM
To: Tabuu Forte Akugun

In Final version. his Body textures always be Animated?

That is correct. :3

Wait... Geno crashes when bitten?