TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 11, 2012, 05:07:01 PM #75 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:18:35 PM by diedhammer98
Okey, Tabuu's left hand Bone Index ID is 52 (82), Hex (Dec).

I know what the ID is, I just need someone to change it for me. I'm the one who's Tabuu-illiterate, remember?

Anyway, I have just the fingers left to animate on the CliffAttackSlow, and figure out why he goes under some stages, and it's finished. I'm having a considerable amount of trouble with the left ledge in Subspace Circuit, for example. Tabuu won't stop falling through the floor of that ledge when he attacks from the ledge. And on some skinny stages, he gets stuck underneath the ledge. I'll get to fixing that ASAP.

Oh,
I don't know Tabuu have that glitch with ledge and under some stages.

Okay, everyone. Glitches are fixed with both ledge attacks. :D

I'm also deleting the Eye Candy section of Tabuu's post. No worries, they'll be included in the release once he's done. But the orange recolor and the Black CSP/BP are all gone.

Anyway, here's a snapshot of Tabuu's slow edge attack: ;D



looks great!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They're gone cuzz I deleted them.

Okay, so. I'm almost done with yet another animation, CliffClimbSlow.

The finish line is in sight, I can almost smell it. XD


Not very many, died. I'd say less than 30 animations and only 4 attacks (not counting his throws) at this point.

And I still have to re-do the item animations, even though no one's come to help me with Tabuu's item hand except for Anivernage, who must have forgotten to change the bone index.


....Tabuu (The program) don't open with your FitGanon.pac?

I'm sure it opens, but when he sent it to me, Tabuu still held items with his right hand. I want him to hold them with his left.

February 12, 2012, 02:29:39 AM #86 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 02:38:58 AM by diedhammer98
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 12, 2012, 02:28:00 AMI'm sure it opens, but when he sent it to me, Tabuu still held items with his right hand. I want him to hold them with his left.
Okey.

Okay, everyone! :D

Thanks to Diedhammer's tireless efforts (I owe you many thanks, amigo), Tabuu now holds items with his left hand, thus no more chain and random effects on his item hand. :D

I'm also in the process of finishing up his slow ledge animations and redoing his Sleeping animations.

I've also put a placeholder Up Tilt until I can think of one. Next animations up, his Up Smash, which I like to call the Dual Whip. Other than this name, you get no other information for now. :D

Please keep waiting a little while longer. I'm almost there. ;D

Dual Whip?
Use chain attack to hit someone two times?

More progress: I'm in the process of finishing up the sleeping animations, adding his SRT0 to Slow ledge animations as well as implementing darkness effects to his entry animations to make him look like he's coming from Subspace to fight. :D I also expect his DownDXX animations to be finished sometime at the end of next week. ;D

I intend to finish Tabuu before the end of the semester. <3