TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[censored] yeah! Now we have some Tabuu stuff!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

My body is ready.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I've been taking a little break, in order to set up BrawlEx again. I forgot how much fun this thing is to use and set up. ;D But I'm going to get back to work now. Next move on my list: A CHARGEABLE version of his old Boomerang side special, and a finished Aerial side special. And also, quite a few Misc things and a Forward Smash with a longer reach.

I LOVE Sammi Husky right now. His custom cosmetics tutorial works like a charm. Tabuu is almost completely independent from Ganon, and I'm proud of it. :)

Some of this new version will feel like the old Tabuu. I AM reusing some moves and animations, as you can see, but am remaking or updating a lot of them. It'll be a blend, per se, of old and new, but it'll be mostly new. My goal is to make this Tabuu a lot less weird to play as and more fun to use.

Btw does anyone have the ID for his "rainbow" sword trail he uses in his boss battle?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 05, 2014, 04:27:19 AM
not much a psa person, but DAMN that looks amazing!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 07, 2014, 02:16:39 AM
My body is ready.
Quote from: Kyouma Satsuki on May 05, 2014, 04:57:51 AM
YES

LAWL, thanks so much, guys.

I dunno which is the rainbow one, but here are three of his~

3B:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo01
3C:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo02
3D:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo03
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 02:28:34 AM
I dunno which is the rainbow one, but here are three of his~

3B:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo01
3C:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo02
3D:eff_enem_MI_taboo_zanzo03

Okay, so these go with the Sword Trail command, correct? I'll try. ;D Thanks!

Yeah, just the sword trail event~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

One last question, dude: do I use his File ID too, or just 0000003B?

Just 0000003B
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


If you need further reference for whatever reason just be sure to check out any of the characters with sword glows, like Marth for example.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Marth uses his File ID. I did the same for Tabuu and nothing showed up on his sword. :P

Which part of the thing are you talking about? O.o
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


*Points*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!