TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

YES! YES! I'm slowly in the process of getting my files back. All for $15! An external hard disk case was all I needed. Now I'm transferring my old stuff over. So my other PSAs like King Cold and K. ROOL will resume as soon as the transfer is done!

What does this mean for Tabuu's revamp? Absolutely nothing. He'll still go on. Just alongside Cold and K. Rool!

I'm just so hyped right now!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM
-Wii Fit Trainer (Wii series) over Mario. Will collab on Rosetta-Hime's project over Picachu instead.

Almost time to start her!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 02, 2014, 08:09:05 PM
YES! YES! I'm slowly in the process of getting my files back. All for $15! An external hard disk case was all I needed. Now I'm transferring my old stuff over. So my other PSAs like King Cold and K. ROOL will resume as soon as the transfer is done!

What does this mean for Tabuu's revamp? Absolutely nothing. He'll still go on. Just alongside Cold and K. Rool!

I'm just so hyped right now!

Yes! I am so excited for Tabuu and K.Rool!

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 02, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
Almost time to start her!

Yes! I am so excited for Tabuu and K.Rool!

Really? Awesome! Can't wait. <3 I'm guessing Rosalina is pretty far done now?

Thanks! :D

They're back, I almost can't believe it. ;D

That's such good news Tabuu, I'm so happy for you. It must have been such a relief to know everything was safe and sound.

For anything you never ever want to lose I'd copy it onto a flash drive, so it will always be safe, sorry just thinking out loud.

yay! This is such great news, we are all giddy and happy to hear this :D
You Never Know!

I'm currently working on 3 PSAs at a time. XD It really keeps me occupied. Haha. The three lucky guys are Tabuu, King Cold and K. Rool.

For Tabuu, I see the opinions on my revamp plans are pretty divided, huh? I personally believe it's only major animation remakes and hitbox tweaking that he needs, but why not re-work some attacks while I'm at it? ;D

For King Cold, I've implemented the famous Set Air/Ground to his Down Special. Guess what? TransN still will not work on it. I'm testing him on Riivo with his SFX.

K. Rool has nothing done yet on his end. D:


For Tabuu, well... I think you're not called Tabuu just for show :P
I trust you.

For King Cold, your problem is weird...

For K.Rool... Well, we'll have to wait a bit... Not really a problem though...

I'm gonna be "that guy" and say: then, that means Miku is on hold?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 01:03:01 AMI'm gonna be "that guy" and say: then, that means Miku is on hold?
I think she is
unlike the poor rat girl we all forgot about

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 01:03:01 AM
For Tabuu, well... I think you're not called Tabuu just for show :P
I trust you.

For King Cold, your problem is weird...

For K.Rool... Well, we'll have to wait a bit... Not really a problem though...

I'm gonna be "that guy" and say: then, that means Miku is on hold?
hopefully
because i want me some alligator jaws on some monkey business

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 04, 2014, 03:07:40 PM
hopefully
because i want me some alligator jaws on some monkey business
what..
ese juanito es un desmadre :J

Yes, Miku is indeed on hold. For the time being, at least.

Tabuu is the center of attention atm. I realized my efforts on K. Rool have been erased. D:

And here's a little surprise. ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not much a psa person, but DAMN that looks amazing!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


May 05, 2014, 05:13:40 AM #1543 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:14:38 AM by Calypso
It looks amazing Tabuu, sorry to hear about K Rool's lose of data though, I know he was your favorite.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 04, 2014, 12:13:56 AM
I'm currently working on 3 PSAs at a time. XD It really keeps me occupied. Haha. The three lucky guys are Tabuu, King Cold and K. Rool.

For Tabuu, I see the opinions on my revamp plans are pretty divided, huh? I personally believe it's only major animation remakes and hitbox tweaking that he needs, but why not re-work some attacks while I'm at it? ;D

For King Cold, I've implemented the famous Set Air/Ground to his Down Special. Guess what? TransN still will not work on it. I'm testing him on Riivo with his SFX.

K. Rool has nothing done yet on his end. D:


you also need the set aerial ontstage 0-5 besides the set air /ground 17 and chec k the moves character box
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.