TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 05, 2014, 08:36:16 PM #2205 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:37:24 PM by Archer(AkenoS3)
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 05, 2014, 06:54:16 PM
Yes, I'm working on copying the Wait1 as much as possible. It's hard, haha. The model and boneset in Smash 4 are so radically different. :P He's even skinnier than Brawl Bowser, I think.

@Akeno: I can't help it, Nintendo Kings are often huge badasses. Bowser, K. Rool, etc. XD

And there we go. I changed my username back. :) KJP is right, it was ugly.

But I'll finish the Wait1 and post a gif ASAP.
Lol. Nintendo Kings... Now that you say it like that, I didn't ever see the thing that way... lol.
And... Well, being someone who changes his username on a close to daily basis, I can tell you that I had issues to recognize you... lol... Your stars and projects helped, though... lol.

As for the whole Bowser PSA, having more Smash 4 isn't a bad thing xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wait, how do you know that his boneset is different? I can understand his model being different because, well that's f-ing obvious if you compare them. XD But his boneset, I'd imagine they'd have more bones because the Wii U can handle much more in terms of graphics so more hair and clothes bones. lol
Anyways I'm excited for this moveset because Bowser will be able to stand and run now. lol Also this might give you a little motivation. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I got the basic structure down. I just gotta animate the tail and refine the rest of it. But here's progress (2 angles):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait1's always take the longest for me for some reason. lol

Looks really good Tabuu! I can see this this turning out to be a awesome moveset in Final Release! And secondly, are you looking for testers in the future?

I'll be willing to test. :D
Anyways I assume it takes you the longest to make the Wait1 because that is one of the most viewed animations, plus most animations lead back to it, so you have to get it right to avoid having to redo parts of certain animations. It looks amazing. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

YEAH STUPIDMARIOFAN1! So Tabuu...................... Can we be testers for Bowser when you are ready for testers?

You bet you can! ;D

Anyway, I downloaded a model today for yet another future project. It's the secret/mystery character in my OP. I'm ready to reveal said project now. He's a side project, and my second main in Smash 3DS. It's...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now, I'm not starting him right away. Smash 4 Bowser and King K. Rool come first. This guy's just a project I'll be working on, on the side, and promoting to first priority once the latter 2 are done and out. I'm turning out to be better with him than even Bowser, haha.

I've been asked about Little Mac too. He's also still on the cards. But I'm not continuing till I have a Giga Mac imported. ;)

Oh, you're going to be PSAing... That?
Cool. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on October 07, 2014, 12:37:20 AM
Oh, you're going to be PSAing... That?
Cool. XD

Yes, but much later. ;)

So, I will be spicing things up and working on both Bowser and Rool simultaneously, switching between the two as my mood changes. :) I can't choose one ATM.

I'm a bit slow, I'm distracted by a certain new 3DS game, ;D

Does you bet you can mean we can test Bowser when you are ready Tabuu?

Quote from: Lucina on October 07, 2014, 12:56:17 AM
Does you bet you can mean we can test Bowser when you are ready Tabuu?

It sure does. ;)

So for now I'm doing K. Rool. Hope you guys don't mind that I constantly switch projects, haha. It's just that I work on Bowser when Smash 3DS is on, and I turned it off for the night. I gotta get a 3DS XL one day, longer battery haha.

Anyway. I'll start preliminary stuff for Duck Hunt, but not actually do anything besides setting him up. What I plan to do is have the duck, plate and can as Ext GFX, and animating them manually by setting them on ExtraBones. Except maybe for the can, which might need to be an article. I might even do DH over Snake because of all his projectiles. Or maybe Link. We'll see when I'm ready to do him.

Alright. Best of luck to you Tabuu! Take all the time you want on these projects!

Ive started animating, and I noticed the basic secret for perfect animating is keeping at least one foots position in the same (I mean, not letting it move in the floor like if its moving over water)

I'm really liking that Bowser animation. It looks really smooth.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the feedback.

But now I have to put Bowser on hold. Because I saw this

So guess which project I feel like continuing now. D:

Damn, I can't stick to one thing!!

K. Rool's going okay too, I'm working on his Win 2.