TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks, much easier to see all the details you added, also I say for the Down Throw to be him landing on them with a lot of force since I know atleast his Back Throw involves him shooting at the character.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okay, poll is closed. Shooting at the opponent wins! I'll use the other Down Throw for Lord Fredrik instead.

So, I've come to report that I'm making a fan video using Brawl hacks. Not a machimina, because it's not in-game. I'm using Donkey Kong's files and K. Rool's as well. It's "King K. Rool's Revenge". This is an animation project for my film class, and I will upload it on YouTube using my Tabuu Forte Akugun account on there.

Sadly, this also means that the K. Rool PSA is halted until I finish this film. But first thing I'll do when I get back to the PSA is implement the Down Throw you all voted for. ;D This will also help me pass time while I wait for ShadowLuigiNG and the Fredrik textures.

That's all. :)

Cool, I do a mix of that for my custom animations, I animate them in BrawlBox and just have it played ingame so I get the effects like fog, lighting, and models looking correct. I look forward to this animation you have planned. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Totally unrelated point: WOOT, Boss Kitten. lol

Anyway, I come bearing news.

My break is over, I'm back full force. My teacher loved my film WIP. So as long as I can complete it, it's not penalized for being late because he appreciates the scope of the project.

Now, I'll be returning to work on K. Rool, but also on King Cold. I re-rigged and re-imported the galactic tyrant in my own image, which is the colours and style of Anime King Cold. Since King Cold is rigged slightly differently now, I'm going to have to edit and update certain animations.

Here's 2 snapshots of what he looks like now:

http://imgur.com/a/eYZXh#0 (How the hell do you embed Imgur snapshots?)

Is that even possible? I mean the embed imgur pics. Anyways, I'm excited to see what the video looks like. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

just use the IMG tags on the direct link, or even better, directly copy the link with the IMG tags already there :P

congrats on being a boss kitty and on your project!! we would love to see it! so how are the kings coming along?

I'm coming back to PSA for a while. Sadly, it's not K. Rool.



Textures and rig are pretty much finished. Just needs touch ups, but once that's done, I'll be focusing on his moveset/animations and the Nidoking model for Omni.

Quote from: corpsra on November 13, 2014, 03:27:22 AM
congrats on being a boss kitty and on your project!! we would love to see it! so how are the kings coming along?

Thanks!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 16, 2014, 01:13:37 AMand the Nidoking model for Omni.

Want to have my 3ds max file with my work on Nidoking?

There are some vert weights that got screwed up (like some of the verts in his knee move with the arm... whoops) and some that need improvement (Nidokings arm/elbow thing needs to go with only the arm). But a good amount of it is done.

I think the tail is the most completed part of the rig. But it could use some improvement.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All righty! So the site's been back up for a while and I can post this without fear of being 503'd all the time. :P

I haven't posted much in here in a while, have I? Well, I'm still active, alive and kicking. Just it's end of semester and it's pretty brutal.

So here's my plans:

Tomorrow, I work on Nidoking. By that, I mean I focus just on that when it comes to Brawl. I also have a movie to polish up for my class but other than that, I intend to come through for Omni!

Once that rig's finished and school is FINALLY out for the holidays, I will be working on 3 of my PSAs: King K. Rool, Lord Fredrik and King Cold, all in tandem with my Miku Project Diva F import. I intend to finish at least one of these, and most likely it'll be Miku. Another project I might work on is my Smash fan-game. Since I intend to go out as LITTLE as possible during winter this year, I will be keeping busy.

To those who are in my Wii U friends list, I want to advise you that I won't be playing much Smash 4, to be honest. I suck at it so much that I'm frustrated. XP

whatever works for ya we all are excited for any updates. (cause we understand how life can be busy) i'll be anxiously waiting for King Rool to appear :) i have a slot in my roster just for king k rool with psa or without psa for him. 

Okay, so I will disappear for a few days. But it's because Omni's Nidoking is way overdue, so it's crunch time! I gotta get this thing rigged ASAP at this point. I'm passing my courses so far so I'm not worried any longer. After this "disappearance", it's croc, walrus and emperor time, plus some sexy virtual diva.

I also started work on a new mystery custom model a day or two ago. That's also being put on hold atm.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 03, 2014, 01:57:46 AM
Okay, so I will disappear for a few days. But it's because Omni's Nidoking is way overdue, so it's crunch time! I gotta get this thing rigged ASAP at this point. I'm passing my courses so far so I'm not worried any longer. After this "disappearance", it's croc, walrus and emperor time, plus some sexy virtual diva.

I also started work on a new mystery custom model a day or two ago. That's also being put on hold atm.
Sounds like a plan. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okey dokey! Open poll! ([censored] I should change my sig, lol)

I don't know which PSA I want to continue, and I'm letting you help me choose! ;D

Well unless 8 more people vote in the next few minutes or something, seems like K Rool is going to get more progress. The others are great PSAs, but considering K Rool didn't return besides being a trophy in Smash 4 (unless some future DLC changes that), I think the King needs a little love right now. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.