TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mk
sounds good
ill try to make the rig as perfect as possible
but will take time though
because sometimes stuff takes time :D

Quote from: Mr.MW on March 26, 2013, 02:09:37 AM
mk
sounds good
ill try to make the rig as perfect as possible
but will take time though
because sometimes stuff takes time :D


I understand! It's perfectly fine. ;)

Anyway, no more work for me today. Gonna hit the sack. Be back tomorrow night with maybe some updates. :)


Okay, I cannot try the Final release of Tabuu and not give the creator the praise he so rightfully deserves!
I have been waiting to see this finished for like...so long, and I have to admit i thought that it would never get finished, and I was so surprised when I suddenly saw it was there, final version and all.
Also, the emotional doc file in his zip was really moving, and it just makes me feel happy knowing that my hacked brawl has so much love and effort put into it :D

I do have a few things I'd like to say about him that I feel could be changed slightly to the better.

His double chain whip is quite hard to use, mainly because of I don't really feel it's an "upwards" kinda move, so it is hard to hit with generally, especially since the opponent can get away even after you hit them once.
Maybe increase the hitbox slightly and make it so that if the first hit connects the second one will as well?

The star spray move, or neutral b move is..well, at first I thought he was bugged because I couldn't hit my opponents until I got up in their face even if the spray reached them. How about maybe reducing the damage but give him a large hitbox so that he will hit anyone inside the move area?

Dragon cannon! Omg this move is so flashy! Omg this move is so cheap! I can just jump and use it, jump, use it, jump, use it.. Oh there all my opponents flew out of the screen.
What I would like to see with this move is that it is slowed down to about 3 times the duration, or have a long start-up time and then increase the damage.
Or you could just remove the knockback, but that would really not be fitting to this epic move. Maybe set a timer on it so that you can only use it once every 10 seconds or so to keep anyone from spamming anyone to death.
Even the cpu started spamming everyone off stage several times

(optional)
This is for those that uses Tabuu over someone else than Ganon, like myself, because I have someone over Ganon that cannot be ported, while Tabuu seems to work just as well over anyone else with one exception.
His recovery move will go forward instead.
I remedied this myself by just giving him 3 jumps, using up b as a quick charge attack instead, though the damage and hitbox should be bigger to have it earn rewards.  
Just wondering if his recovery can be fixed to work when he is ported? if not then that is fine, I still love him.

Also, just so you know. I was no fan of Tabuu, until you made me one!
You Never Know!

March 26, 2013, 11:55:35 AM #364 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:54:21 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Smooth on March 26, 2013, 02:35:55 AM
Where do you put the Trophies Folder?

Put the files in: PF/toy/fig.

Quote from: zutox on March 26, 2013, 02:45:15 AM
Okay, I cannot try the Final release of Tabuu and not give the creator the praise he so rightfully deserves!
I have been waiting to see this finished for like...so long, and I have to admit i thought that it would never get finished, and I was so surprised when I suddenly saw it was there, final version and all.
Also, the emotional doc file in his zip was really moving, and it just makes me feel happy knowing that my hacked brawl has so much love and effort put into it :D

I do have a few things I'd like to say about him that I feel could be changed slightly to the better.

His double chain whip is quite hard to use, mainly because of I don't really feel it's an "upwards" kinda move, so it is hard to hit with generally, especially since the opponent can get away even after you hit them once.
Maybe increase the hitbox slightly and make it so that if the first hit connects the second one will as well?

The star spray move, or neutral b move is..well, at first I thought he was bugged because I couldn't hit my opponents until I got up in their face even if the spray reached them. How about maybe reducing the damage but give him a large hitbox so that he will hit anyone inside the move area?

Dragon cannon! Omg this move is so flashy! Omg this move is so cheap! I can just jump and use it, jump, use it, jump, use it.. Oh there all my opponents flew out of the screen.
What I would like to see with this move is that it is slowed down to about 3 times the duration, or have a long start-up time and then increase the damage.
Or you could just remove the knockback, but that would really not be fitting to this epic move. Maybe set a timer on it so that you can only use it once every 10 seconds or so to keep anyone from spamming anyone to death.
Even the cpu started spamming everyone off stage several times

(optional)
This is for those that uses Tabuu over someone else than Ganon, like myself, because I have someone over Ganon that cannot be ported, while Tabuu seems to work just as well over anyone else with one exception.
His recovery move will go forward instead.
I remedied this myself by just giving him 3 jumps, using up b as a quick charge attack instead, though the damage and hitbox should be bigger to have it earn rewards.  
Just wondering if his recovery can be fixed to work when he is ported? if not then that is fine, I still love him.

Also, just so you know. I was no fan of Tabuu, until you made me one!

I don't feel I deserve the praise. But thanks. :)

So far I've only had 2 people have certain problems with Tabuu. I'll fix them later, I promise. ;)

I did? D'awww. ;D

EDIT: New poll. Do you like that Wait1 pose? Or would you like something else? Also, sorry about the legs and hands: the fingers and feet/toes aren't rigged.

March 28, 2013, 10:38:49 PM #365 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:10:19 PM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 25, 2013, 08:10:59 PM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. ;D And yeah, Clare was awesome, I was wondering what happened to her. ;D My Diddy slot is still open if you decide to continue her.

Anywhoo...

i'm trying to fix my character's model. seeing how i got my computer back i'm just trying to fix the model, and provide face textures. i have all thing's necessary for it to work. just need a face map and what not.

and i plan on rigging it in Brawlbox. if you want to help make the psa; well when the time comes you are welcome to it, i'm beyond rusty when it comes to this XD

on another subject. i've noticed alot of Touhou lately. and Naz is from Touhou 12. i'm interested, who's doing the rigging if i may ask. i meant, modeling. just curious =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

woa, that pose looks neat, nazrin doesnt need a very complicated pose, will you make the moveset based on the mugen char? or will you use your own ideas?

@juanito
porque chingados no has hecho a godsila?!"3!""uhfdhadjkcb no ves que soy un godzillalieber de nacimiento?

Quote from: Kyouma on March 28, 2013, 11:06:17 PM

@juanito
porque chingados no has hecho a godsila?!"3!""uhfdhadjkcb no ves que soy un godzillalieber de nacimiento?

ha
i know
im a lil a shame of myself
but ill get to it

about tabuu:
man the shaders and materials on dat model rock!
nothing like it...



March 29, 2013, 01:18:30 AM #368 Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 01:23:52 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 28, 2013, 10:38:49 PM

i'm trying to fix my character's model. seeing how i got my computer back i'm just trying to fix the model, and provide face textures. i have all thing's necessary for it to work. just need a face map and what not.

and i plan on rigging it in Brawlbox. if you want to help make the psa; well when the time comes you are welcome to it, i'm beyond rusty when it comes to this XD

on another subject. i've noticed alot of Touhou lately. and Naz is from Touhou 12. i'm interested, who's doing the rigging if i may ask.

Yeah, I can definitely try. Although I AM trying to juggle 4 movesets at the same time. XD

And yeah, Naz has been done by Kyouma. I'm just animating/PSAing/switching effects. XD

@Kyouma: A little bit of both. I'm trying to get Zelda's Nayru's Love crystals to work, based on this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@ Mr. MW: Which model are we talkin' here? o_O

Update: I'm working on removing/replacing Link's articles. I already successfully got rid of Navi and replaced the boomerang with the jewel from Nayru's Love. Now if only I could figure out how to remove the graphic effects from the Side B, and change the N and Down B...

Oh, and I successfully got Nazrin to Air Dodge when you press Z rather than bring out the Clawshot. :)

so Naz is over link?

and don't worry too much about my moveset, i'm going to get clare's model imported first and what not, seeing how it's "completed" all it needs is textures right now.

i put tabuu on my card to playtest with my friends tommorow, i'll give you a full review on the character afterwards.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 29, 2013, 03:14:00 AM
so Naz is over link?

and don't worry too much about my moveset, i'm going to get clare's model imported first and what not, seeing how it's "completed" all it needs is textures right now.

i put tabuu on my card to playtest with my friends tommorow, i'll give you a full review on the character afterwards.

Yes she is. ;)

And okay, hopefully I'll get off my lazy butt and actually do something on her tomorrow. XD I slacked off a bit today. XD

And a review? Sweet! ;D Be sure to tell me what to improve for future PSAs (and maybe updates, if I ever decide to make them for him) :)

As for King Cold? I'm going to finish his Dash Attacks and Neutral Special next time I work on him.

March 29, 2013, 04:16:42 AM #371 Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 04:21:59 AM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 29, 2013, 03:25:08 AM
Yes she is. ;)

And okay, hopefully I'll get off my lazy butt and actually do something on her tomorrow. XD I slacked off a bit today. XD

And a review? Sweet! ;D Be sure to tell me what to improve for future PSAs (and maybe updates, if I ever decide to make them for him) :)

As for King Cold? I'm going to finish his Dash Attacks and Neutral Special next time I work on him.

no problem, if truly the only thing i've truly ever contributed was reviews. i made some hacks in the past but haven't released any is god forever.

i'll give you my best suggestions. and seeing how this is a "boss" character i'm going to have to keep in mind of the quality of the character's creation and not so much the balance due to size issues and what not.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I look forward to it! ^_^

Anyway, I made a voice pack for Nazrin! That might sound weird, since the Touhou games, to my knowledge, don't feature voice acting. She will be voiced by Rina-chan.

It's my second Sawnd file ever (my first ever being King Cold V2) and I'm proud of it. I made it using one of Rina's voice clip packs she "released" on a MUGEN forum. It's a Young Female pack (sounds a bit like a little girl, which is what Naz kinda looks like, despite her true age). It'll be included in any releases of her PSA.

Anyways, back to work. ;D

it depends of how much effort you put on finding voices; I found a super voice clips pack for touhou characters; I think it was from some fangame out there, but dunno its just useful, Im gonna make a .sawnd pack with marisa's voice for lucas once when I release marisa

Last post of mine deleted. It was irrelevant to my projects. :P

Anyways, I am working currently with Link's articles, to replace them with Zelda's Nayru's Love "crystal" things, for one of Naz's specials and her Final Smash. I've also used a Null effect file from the dummy ef_dr_mario.pac file to give her no effects. but I've encountered freezing on when Link's sword glows would normally show up. So I'm going to delete said sword glows before any further playtesting.

I'm also working on getting rid of the Hookshot, since I won't be needing it. Navi's gone, so the Hookshot SHOULDN'T normally be an issue. So yeah, sorry, but Nazin will be my first non-portable PSA. I hope you'll be able to find it in your hearts to give her a sporting chance, especially Zero users. After all, most of you liked my Tabuu, so yeah.

More snapshots coming later tonight or tomorroiw. :)