TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yes although I do like Zero as I think he is the most well made character over link by a long-shot. But, of course I am going to try out your creation, and if I like it, it will replace Zero.  :) Exited to try it out
You Never Know!

I'm not asking for Nazrin to replace Zero. Just that you guys try her out when I release a Beta. :) If you don't like her, you don't like her, who am I to force her down your throats? ;)

Anyway, I'm going to study the Zero PSA, specifically for grabs. I successfully removed and deleted the Hookshot, but now she can grab but can't throw... I'll see what Zero does.

well, I hate megamancharacters and link can simply be ported over toon link; so I will definetly test that naz

Okay, so tonight, you're getting a preview of what I'm working on for King Cold's down B: a Counter, based on the one found in the Goku and Waluigi PSAs. When you push Down B, he'll taunt the opponent, and can't flinch for 20 frames.

Problems I've encountered: I can't get him to only execute the counter attack animation only when someone hits him (I'm testing using Subaction 0/Wait1, and it keeps playing the animation even when the opponent doesn't attack him), and I can't make him immune to damage for the duration of those 20 frames. I've even tried resetting his damage using IC-Basic[2], but the game crashes when that line executes in-game. Last thing I tried was using If Compare and a Float variable based on a line of code from Waluigi, but even then it doesn't work properly... Could someone point me in the right direction, or I'll have to think up a new Down B.

I've also tinkered a bit with his Special actions, and managed to get his Neutral Special to the status of 99% complete, and to only be able to execute Down B Air once, because otherwise he would be able to stay in the air indefinitely (the Air Down B cancels out any momentum he has because otherwise there's this weird glitch that makes him shoot upward when using it after jumping)

Okay, and now there's Nazrin. I successfully fixed her grab, but only because it's somehow connected to the Hookshot's head. So I generated it and made it invisible, so now it looks somewhat like a pseudo-normal grab.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 03, 2013, 06:15:24 PMI can't make him immune to damage for the duration of those 20 frames.
Body collision : invincible.

No more into brawl hacking as long as Fighter.pac remains not editable, also i don't have time for that anymore for the moment.
PSA/Moveset HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41974.0
STAGES HERE : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60399.0

Okie dokie. Two overdue King Cold updates.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i guess it would be kinda cool to have king cold transformations,
but then we would need new models over ganon.
i would volunteer but cant...
lazyness
and i got about 4 projects i want to knock out
:/

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 07, 2013, 08:56:03 AM
i guess it would be kinda cool to have king cold transformations,
but then we would need new models over ganon.
i would volunteer but cant...
lazyness
and i got about 4 projects i want to knock out
:/

I agree, but there are a few issues with this:

1. King Cold, as far as we know, cannot transform, so we'd need to model said transformations from scratch, and there are literally thousands of fan designs to choose from.

2. We'd need model changers, and I can't use those without BB 0.67b, which rebuilds, but corrupts, PSA files.

3. Each transformation would need its own moveset anyway, like with Frieza. He has his own moves depending on which form he's in.

'f only King Cold was a badass as I see him instead of a huge wasted opportunity, huh? Guess tthat's why I'm PSAing him for Smash Bros., huh? XD

No progress for now. I'm FINALLY trying to migrate to BB 0.67b for animating, and it ain't an easy transition. But I'll survive.

And no progress on Nazrin.


Hey Tabuu, I might know what you're looking for in regards to the grabbing problem. When I get on my desktop ill send it ASAP.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mr.MW on April 08, 2013, 02:12:33 AM
oops i was confusing him wit coolers transformations








Yup, that's Cooler all right. But he'd be great over Ganon anyways, with the base form over Fox or Lucario. ;)

Quote from: drogoth232 on April 08, 2013, 02:32:32 AM
Hey Tabuu, I might know what you're looking for in regards to the grabbing problem. When I get on my desktop ill send it ASAP.

Which character are you referring to? Nazrin or King Cold?

Nazrin

Probably should have been specific

There's a grabbing problem with King Cold?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on April 08, 2013, 02:44:13 AM
Nazrin

Probably should have been specific

There's a grabbing problem with King Cold?

No there isn't with him. I thought there was a possibility you meant his Down B... XD I'm obsessed with fixing that Counter, but those pesky glitches won't go away no matter what...

And so, what's the fix for the grab? If you can't send over the fix yourself, tell me how to do it myself, and if I can't do it, I'll wait.

It's some line of PSA code that for obvious reasons I don't remember.

And I'm having problems with making a counter myself, if I figure something out, I'll be sure to tell you ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on April 08, 2013, 02:48:49 AM
It's some line of PSA code that for obvious reasons I don't remember.

And I'm having problems with making a counter myself, if I figure something out, I'll be sure to tell you ;)

Thanks a lot. :) For now I'll just focus on his movement and misc animations, I guess.

It's because I saw in the Waluigi PSA that the counter activates when the PSA detects when damage increased, and then resets it. I can't seem to replicate that.