TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 04, 2014, 07:18:20 AM
But I do strive to make my hacks as high quality as I can, so that's why I obsess over little details. XD
Same here, I just wish people took the time to try out my hacks. Course being ADHD helps bug me over the tiny details. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm curious, if K. Rool is a big hit (like I'm sure he'll be), would you consider doing other DK reps? They have pretty much no representation in means of PSA'd characters, and I'm sure people would love to see a Dixie Kong hack (among others) as well as K. Rool.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

cant believe I forgot to follow this thread

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 04, 2014, 11:31:17 PM
Same here, I just wish people took the time to try out my hacks. Course being ADHD helps bug me over the tiny details. :P

Yeah, I must have that too, since I do the exact same thing. XD I obsess literally over everything about my hacks.

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 05, 2014, 06:39:08 AM

I'm curious, if K. Rool is a big hit (like I'm sure he'll be), would you consider doing other DK reps? They have pretty much no representation in means of PSA'd characters, and I'm sure people would love to see a Dixie Kong hack (among others) as well as K. Rool.

I'm not sure, I'm not interested enough in the other DK characters, to be honest. D: K. Rool is simply not only my fav DK character, but my fav Ninty character of all time.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 05, 2014, 07:27:46 AM
cant believe I forgot to follow this thread

LOL! Thanks!

Here's a little more K. Rool.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2014, 12:51:20 AM #709 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:06:51 AM by Calypso
Hi Tabuu your K Rool animations look amazing, I've never played the DK games but I can tell his moves fit him perfectly, your doing a very good job Tabuu.



Oh my hee hee hee the face he makes after hes thrown his Crown, I love it, it's so funny thanks for that Tabuu. :laugh:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 12:29:28 AM
LOL! Thanks!

Here's a little more K. Rool.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn, someone needs to make a port. I need a battle of DK vs K.Rool to be realized... or I could just port DK over Diddy with a rel. just hope there's 4 extra colors to go with the 6 that come in the pack. cbliss is a really good friend right now

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Well if BrawlEx can work with DK, then there we go, DK vs K Rool.
Now was the crown flying through half of FD an accident in values, or was it originally planned but decided to reduce it to make him not so OP, I can't remember if the crown flew across the ship in DKC or not. He looks really great and if you want testers before release, I'd be happy to test for you. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 12:29:28 AMHere's a little more K. Rool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks good.

K.rool looks great,but i have a question,wasnt wii fit trainer over mario one of your WIP's,if so whats the progress on it?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 06, 2014, 01:13:39 AM
damn, someone needs to make a port. I need a battle of DK vs K.Rool to be realized... or I could just port DK over Diddy with a rel. just hope there's 4 extra colors to go with the 6 that come in the pack. cbliss is a really good friend right now

I definitely agree on the port thing. There aren't many DK PSAs out there, which is one of the few reasons I decided to make K. Rool on him. And Ganondorf is another fighter I want a rel for, so I can clone Tabuu and King Cold. lol.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 06, 2014, 07:18:37 PM
Well if BrawlEx can work with DK, then there we go, DK vs K Rool.
Now was the crown flying through half of FD an accident in values, or was it originally planned but decided to reduce it to make him not so OP, I can't remember if the crown flew across the ship in DKC or not. He looks really great and if you want testers before release, I'd be happy to test for you. :D


No, his crown wasn't intended to fly that far. I reduced the range indeed for balance reasons and all. And yes, in the original battle, it flies all the way across his ship.

I'll take you up on that offer. K. Rool is covered. He'll get a video from SB and you'll be his tester. ;D

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 06, 2014, 07:40:39 PM
Looks good.

Thank you very much. Glad he does. :)

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on January 06, 2014, 08:03:53 PM
K.rool looks great,but i have a question,wasnt wii fit trainer over mario one of your WIP's,if so whats the progress on it?

Wii Fit Trainer is not getting worked on atm. I even tried to clone her but she crashes before the match starts. I might even have to restart her and even have a new model made for her.

Anyway, I've got a snap of his JumpB here for ya!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More coming up later either today or this week for sure. ;D

I know this PSA won't interest you as much because she isn't as known or badass as K. Rool is, but I have snapshots for another moveset of mine, Chiyako Amami. You might remember her from way back, when she was a simple vertex over Marth. She's getting a PSA. I took her on because she's beautiful as hell and I got inspired. Used with permission from Data Drain. Some are random snapshots I took to get better acquainted with a Marth model. Feel free to skip if you aren't interested. I'm just posting this here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Don't know who she is, but I'm liking the eye movement. lol
Also yay I get to be a tester. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Wow o.o I like her. It might just be me, but I think her shoulders are a little too broad

She looks beautiful! Got inspired by a vertex though... Tabuu really is someone xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wow! I'm shocked.

I didn't expect you guys would respond so well to Chiyako. XD Just for that I'll promote her to current WIP alongside K. Rool.

Working on K. Rool's WalkMiddle ATM. Will start WalkFast and the Aerial Jumps soon. Also tweaking flags and KB on K. Rool's Down and Side Specials.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 10:56:02 PM
Wow! I'm shocked.

I didn't expect you guys would respond so well to Chiyako. XD
I'm a bit surprised too actually.

Heh. I'm glad some people are liking this.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 06, 2014, 10:10:53 PM
Wow o.o I like her. It might just be me, but I think her shoulders are a little too broad
Well, she is a mix of Marth vertex edits. So this would explain the shoulders.