TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 07, 2014, 03:40:14 AM #735 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:44:31 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 07, 2014, 03:37:31 AM
Thanks, glad you like them. That sounds like a perfect idea for the Neutral B and I'm assuming that the Side B is the Crown. What about the Up B?

The Up B will have him shooting fire out of his blunderbuss to recover, based on Kaptain K. Rool's "dash" in DKC 2

I'd use the helicopter thing from DKC3, but Baron K. Roolenstein was my least favorite incarnation of K. Rool, he didn't do enough for me.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 07, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
The Up B will have him shooting fire out of his blunderbuss to recover, based on Kaptain K. Rool's "dash" in DKC 2

I'd use the helicopter thing from DKC3, but Baron K. Roolenstein was my least favorite incarnation of K. Rool, he didn't do enough for me.
Nice, I'm guessing it'll be at an angle of he shoots downward instead of the side? I actually haven't played the third one but knew about how K Rool was a scientist in it, I'll look up a vid of his battle right now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 07, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
The Up B will have him shooting fire out of his blunderbuss to recover, based on Kaptain K. Rool's "dash" in DKC 2

I'd use the helicopter thing from DKC3, but Baron K. Roolenstein was my least favorite incarnation of K. Rool, he didn't do enough for me.
aw man; ah well. still, if you want the most of k. rool in this moveset, the copter pack would be a quick representation of DKC3.
surely there'll be boxing gloves tho

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 07, 2014, 03:56:49 AM
aw man; ah well. still, if you want the most of k. rool in this moveset, the copter pack would be a quick representation of DKC3.
surely there'll be boxing gloves tho

I'm representing DK64 with his DK64 fight voice.

Unless... someone can import me some boxing glove models for his effect file! :af:

How about the DK Boxer boxer gloves? We could edit the texture and credit them.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 07, 2014, 04:07:15 AM #740 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:14:48 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 07, 2014, 04:01:55 AM
How about the DK Boxer boxer gloves? We could edit the texture and credit them.

Sounds good to me!

Anyone willing to rip the gloves from Super DK Boxer and import them on a single bone along with the textures?

wait, is king K. Rool on DK?
why? that makes no sense at all...

dat croco needs an extra slot or he should replace a lame character like ice climbers, olimar, rob or yoshi

N B, eh? my guess is either a punch with the boxing gloves, or the boxing glove boomerang.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

January 07, 2014, 07:13:33 PM #744 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:14:25 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: dikekoj on January 07, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
wait, is king K. Rool on DK?
why? that makes no sense at all...

For a few reasons:

-There are few PSAs over DK;
-I hardly use DK
-He had the code necessary to make this PSA a bit faster, cutting out some of the work
-To use the DK franchise icon.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on January 07, 2014, 01:12:36 PM
dat croco needs an extra slot or he should replace a lame character like ice climbers, olimar, rob or yoshi

Or you could wait for a ft_donkey BX.rel. ;)

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 07, 2014, 06:38:37 PM
N B, eh? my guess is either a punch with the boxing gloves, or the boxing glove boomerang.

Quote from: Me
In the air, he simply shoots a Cannonball forward, which explodes when it's at the end of its path (in other words, it'll be attached to ThrowN, and once ThrowN stops moving, it breaks and explodes.

On the ground, he can charge the attack. He can shoot a normal Cannonball if you release B early during the looping animation, and you can shoot a Spiked Cannonball a la DKC 2 if you charge it. But be careful! Like Diddy's Peanut Popgun, it can overheat, backfire and explode in K. Rool's face, giving him 5% damage, if you charge it too long!

Anywhoo, it's working partially right now. I have snapshots. N-B animations are still beta/WIP:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The special ending (where the gun blows up and overheats) doesn't work yet. But when it does, I'll be sure to have snapshots!

January 07, 2014, 07:37:47 PM #745 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:39:58 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 07, 2014, 07:13:33 PM
For a few reasons:

-There are few PSAs over DK;
-I hardly use DK
-He had the code necessary to make this PSA a bit faster, cutting out some of the work
-To use the DK franchise icon.

Or you could wait for a ft_donkey BX.rel. ;)

Anywhoo, it's working partially right now. I have snapshots. N-B animations are still beta/WIP:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The special ending (where the gun blows up and overheats) doesn't work yet. But when it does, I'll be sure to have snapshots!
my bad, forgot that post. cant remember if this is planned or not, but why not give him a 1 in 10 chance of shooting an ice cloud, freezing his opponent? the knockback stays the same, but the damage is a little less.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 07, 2014, 07:13:33 PM
For a few reasons:

-There are few PSAs over DK;
-I hardly use DK
-He had the code necessary to make this PSA a bit faster, cutting out some of the work
-To use the DK franchise icon.

Or you could wait for a ft_donkey BX.rel. ;)

Anywhoo, it's working partially right now. I have snapshots. N-B animations are still beta/WIP:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The special ending (where the gun blows up and overheats) doesn't work yet. But when it does, I'll be sure to have snapshots!
Awesome! Can't wait to replace DK properly :D
Ah, by the way, I didn't mention it earlier, but I prefer the glow effect now compared to the one before...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't know if it would be possible to do but what do you think of when K. Rools gun explodes it looks like a peeled banana (a Loony Toons Elmer Fudd moment).

but, the best part of K. Rool should be his rivalry with DK...
so, replacing DK is almost counter-productive IMO...

Quote from: Calypso on January 07, 2014, 09:27:34 PM
I don't know if it would be possible to do but what do you think of when K. Rools gun explodes it looks like a peeled banana (a Loony Toons Elmer Fudd moment).
THIS O_O