TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LJSTAR on December 11, 2013, 08:08:22 PM
Oh, by the way, if you need some inspiration for the animation or attack, there is a Nazrin character for Mugen, I think it can help for few animation
I can rip them and do a .rar, if you want

Oh, could ya? ;D It would be a lot better than the YT rip I'm using. :P

Alright, here it is !
https://www.dropbox.com/s/58chavqhte1lg0j/Nazrin%20sprites%20rip.rar

There is literally everything, even the effect of the attacks :D

Quote from: LJSTAR on December 11, 2013, 08:25:15 PM
Alright, here it is !
https://www.dropbox.com/s/58chavqhte1lg0j/Nazrin%20sprites%20rip.rar

There is literally everything, even the effect of the attacks :D

Thanks a million for this. It'll come in handy. ;D I can finally get rid of that blurry converted vid. :P

But I think for Nazrin, I'll make the basic movement and item stuff first. So she doesn't end up in development hell like the "final" version of Tabuu did. That's what I was doing wrong the whole time. I finished the moveset, and was left with other stuff. D:

And when I get the dual-wielding model, that's when I'll start the actual moves.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 08:04:04 PM
Yes, someone sure did. :srs:

Naz got me into 2hu lol. I just wish I could actually play the games, even though they sound hard as hell. XD

About half-way through the WalkSlow animation. This is my first Link PSA, like, ever. I hope it'll turn out all right. XD

Oh god, Link

Glad I'm done with him for now.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 12:05:30 AM
Oh god, Link

Glad I'm done with him for now.

What's up, you dislike Link? Or is he a nightmare to PSA? D:

Okay, so I'm working on Nazrin's effects file atm, and removing unnecessary articles and other stuff I'm not using from FitLinkMotionEtc.pac, shaving 10KB off the filesize. I think the first attacks I'll work on will be the tilts, and then her Smashes. I'll need to review the MUGEN moveset for her N-combo, Specials and FS. I'm excited about working on this PSA. I don't feel as stumped as I do with King Cold, most of whose moves I had to make up myself. D: My motivation for Cold and Miku is very low at this time, I'm really glad I have Nazrin to work on. :)

The next issue will be snapshots. Since my SD card slot is still screwed at this point, jamming the damn thing in there is a coal pain in the ass. And it's the only way I can get them on my PC. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 12:46:07 AM
What's up, you dislike Link? Or is he a nightmare to PSA? D:

I was making an OOT Link and kept running into random crashes when trying to add external gfx.

That and I've had to PSA him for two years. Pretty sure I'll like him again when I'm done with Hector :P

Good luck, mate. If you ever need help, I'll see what I can do.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:11:00 AM
I was making an OOT Link and kept running into random crashes when trying to add external gfx.

That and I've had to PSA him for two years. Pretty sure I'll like him again when I'm done with Hector :P

Good luck, mate. If you ever need help, I'll see what I can do.

Ah, okay. I see now. Any idea how to give Link a normal Grab, without using his stupid Clawshot?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:20:13 AM
Ah, okay. I see now. Any idea how to give Link a normal Grab, without using his stupid Clawshot?

Oh dear god, I hoped you'd forget about that question :P

There's two possibilities that I see

One is to remove all instances of the article showing up in the initiation of the grab.

The other option is to take a look at the Zero PSA made by Eldiran. I haven't looked inside it in forever, but I'm sure you could figure it out if you went backwards. It should essentially be the same thing as what I listed first, but you can do it just to make sure.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:32:49 AM
Oh dear god, I hoped you'd forget about that question :P

There's two possibilities that I see

One is to remove all instances of the article showing up in the initiation of the grab.

The other option is to take a look at the Zero PSA made by Eldiran. I haven't looked inside it in forever, but I'm sure you could figure it out if you went backwards. It should essentially be the same thing as what I listed first, but you can do it just to make sure.

Haha, I see it gave you lots of trouble too for your PSA, eh?

I'll take a look at Zero. She can't grab when I remove the article.

December 12, 2013, 01:36:05 AM #579 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 01:37:07 AM by drogoth232
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:34:10 AM
Haha, I see it gave you lots of trouble too for your PSA, eh?

I'll take a look at Zero. She can't grab when I remove the article.

Really? That's interesting.

Then, for sure, take a look at Zero.

Wait, can she not grab at all or does she go into grab but do nothing?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:36:05 AM
Really? That's interesting.

Then, for sure, take a look at Zero.

Wait, can she not grab at all or does she go into grab but do nothing?

I try to set the catch collision to the hand, and then remove the articles, but then she gets into Catch but can't grab (no freeze, just nothing happens)

And Zero keeps the articles but makes them invisible, like I tried.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:40:01 AM
I try to set the catch collision to the hand, and then remove the articles, but then she gets into Catch but can't grab (no freeze, just nothing happens)

And Zero keeps the articles but makes them invisible, like I tried.

What you could do is hex it so that the articles are super small (0x0x0 sadly enough, I forgot how to do it myself Q.Q). It will set it so that the article is in a 0x0x0 box at the foot of your character (literally invisible). Then try and see if it works.

If you can get it so that Naz can grab, but does no action then you're one step closer to finding your answer.

I need to see if I still have the answer though :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2013, 01:43:48 AM #582 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 01:46:13 AM by Calypso
Huh you have played the Touhou games Tabuu?

Well you can download all the Touhou games (both official and fan made form here).

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vocaloidotaku.net%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F201-touhou-game-downloads%2F&ei=kBGpUvu5IIfmoATRsILwAg&usg=AFQjCNFEM7mfu7sZ2D97hDD59M11RUtWRQ&sig2=dhqOvxowywqmQe1cQWxOwQ

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 08:04:04 PMI just wish I could actually play the games, even though they sound hard as hell.

Heh heh that's an understatement as scary as that sound, but no these games aren't as hard as hell they are the devil.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:42:54 AM
What you could do is hex it so that the articles are super small (0x0x0 sadly enough, I forgot how to do it myself Q.Q). It will set it so that the article is in a 0x0x0 box at the foot of your character (literally invisible). Then try and see if it works.

If you can get it so that Naz can grab, but does no action then you're one step closer to finding your answer.

I need to see if I still have the answer though :P

It's just the weirdest thing... even with the collision set to A DIFFERENT BONE that has NOTHING to do with the article, and it still won't work...

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 01:43:48 AM
Huh you have played the Touhou games Tabuu?

Well you can download all the Touhou games (both official and fan made form here).

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDsQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vocaloidotaku.net%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F201-touhou-game-downloads%2F&ei=kBGpUvu5IIfmoATRsILwAg&usg=AFQjCNFEM7mfu7sZ2D97hDD59M11RUtWRQ&sig2=dhqOvxowywqmQe1cQWxOwQ

Heh heh that's an understatement as scary as that sound, but no these games are a hard as hell they are the devil.

Nice! Thanks!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:45:36 AM
It's just the weirdest thing... even with the collision set to A DIFFERENT BONE that has NOTHING to do with the article, and it still won't work...

I swear, Link is one of the few characters that you can get an aneurysm from PSAing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.