TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:48:41 AM
I swear, Link is one of the few characters that you can get an aneurysm from PSAing.

That bad, eh? Well, I COULD make her grab with one of her dowsing rods once I get the one with two...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:53:47 AM
That bad, eh? Well, I COULD make her grab with one of her dowsing rods once I get the one with two...

Whatever you deem best, mate. Good luck


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2013, 01:59:23 AM #587 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 02:01:21 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 01:57:29 AM
Whatever you deem best, mate. Good luck

Yep, I think I'll do that. And thanks. :)

Post Merge: December 12, 2013, 02:01:21 AM

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
Huh wait a minute if your gonna give Nazrin two dousing rods she could use those with Links grab ability's. She could poke and pull the enemy toward her like Link does but with a cane like style. Also she could use the rods to attach to a cliff and pull herself up like Link does.

Edit you guys had the same idea I did and beat me to it hee hee.

Mm-hm, appreciate the thought though. ;D And I'm totally for that cliff-grabbing idea. It rocks. Except she won't have the tether. I removed it. :)

Wow this threads moving fast right now I actually removed my post while you were replying Hee Hee because I got nervous and thought you'd think the idea was dumb heh heh.

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 02:06:14 AM
Wow this threads moving fast right now I actually removed my post while you were replying Hee Hee because I got nervous and thought you'd think the idea was dumb heh heh.

No idea is dumb.

Except for the endless Shadow hacks and the fan based ones. But you can't stop people for doing things you don't like, so you just gotta deal with it ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL XD, I actually liked it. :)

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 02:07:52 AM
No idea is dumb.

Except for the endless Shadow hacks and the fan based ones. But you can't stop people for doing things you don't like, so you just gotta deal with it ;)

Yep. I'm sick of Shadow [censored] too. :P But his PSA is actually pretty neat.

(Mind controlled voice) Must make green Shadow, name him Lime, give really bad back story, and somehow get 300 downloads. Hee hee.

I guess I should stop worrying so much about posting something then, I'm glad you like the idea Tabuu heh heh.

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 02:19:22 AM
(Mind controlled voice) Must make green Shadow, name him Lime, give really bad back story, and somehow get 300 downloads. Hee hee.

I guess I should stop worrying so much about posting something then, I'm glad you like the idea Tabuu heh heh.

;)

Anyway, I made a thread in the request section for King K. Rool. Hopefully someone picks him up, it'd be great.

In the meantime, back to Naz. I just won't worry about the catch right away.

December 12, 2013, 02:30:59 AM #593 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 02:32:11 AM by Calypso
Um do you think there any chance of Nazrin's grab getting super messed up like what happened with Bloody Canadian's gun slinger samus just thought I'd say cause, um random thought you finish Naz except for her grabs some weird Link only bug happens and you have to either make her grabless or redo a lot of things to fix it. Kinda of like the hell you went through with Tabuu over ganon.

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 02:30:59 AM
Um do you think there any chance of Nazrin's grab getting super messed up like what happened with Bloody Canadian's gun slinger samus just thought I'd say cause, um random thought you finish Naz except for her grabs some weird Link only bug happens and you have to either make her grabless or redo a lot of things to fix it. Kinda of like the hell you went hrough with Tabuu over ganon.

Well, I have a few ideas for the throws. The main thing is there's a slight delay between the grab itself and when she can throw, and I need to either time it right or figure out how to edit it.

December 12, 2013, 02:39:16 AM #595 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 02:43:26 AM by Calypso
Well I was meaning if you leave the grab in a half complete state go finish some other animations then come back finish the grab could it cause errors with animations you finished before completing the grab. I'm just trying to get yah to consider possible problems cause I think others have run into problems because of Link's grab.

Edit By half complete grab I'm mean grab/hold animation and cliff/ledge grab hang animation not the throws they can be added anytime with no problems.

If I'm not mistaken, the problem with ABloodyCanadian's GSS was that she could grab, but not throw.

It's actually an easy fix.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 02:40:45 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the problem with ABloodyCanadian's GSS was that she could grab, but not throw.

It's actually an easy fix.

Wait a minute! I remember now, THAT'S the real glitch Nazrin had. And so did the old Waluigi over Toon Link.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 02:43:49 AM
Wait a minute! I remember now, THAT'S the real glitch Nazrin had. And so did the old Waluigi over Toon Link.

I think I posted up here how to fix it. If you still need it, I can post it up again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 02:48:09 AM
I think I posted up here how to fix it. If you still need it, I can post it up again.

Yups, I think I lost it. D: