TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 14, 2014, 06:37:30 PM
This will really make a certain someone rejoice ;)
You know I know that you recognize yourself, huh?
Alright, then! But... Can I still work on Chiyako, please? Making an OC sounds fun!

Actually I don't. (fail moment for me. XD)

Anyway! You can, but can we please collab on it? I've only collaborated on one PSA in my life.

i forgot you wanted a ganon that didnt mess up gfx when fighting tabuu or K.cold? if you do here it is http://www.mediafire.com/download/6nakb1oaccqmhj4/broly+ganon+gfx+fixed+over+masterhand.rar  just use the fitganon.pac which is loading gfx from master hand instead of ganon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 14, 2014, 06:58:32 PM
Actually I don't. (fail moment for me. XD)

Anyway! You can, but can we please collab on it? I've only collaborated on one PSA in my life.
You don't recognize who that is? Well, try and think!

Alright, but that will be for awhile... Need to finish my own project 1st lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nope. Hahaha.

Anyway! My crush said on Facebook that she's feeling discouraged. I found out no one replied asking why, so guess who came out of the shadows? A certain PSA maker. ^_^

So, I ended up taking a 2-ish hour nap, so I got nothing done on Cold. But! I think I'l bring this computer with me to my outing and do something on him there.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 14, 2014, 09:31:34 PM
Nope. Hahaha.
...
As long as you feel better...  *facepalm*

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 14, 2014, 09:31:34 PMAnyway! My crush said on Facebook that she's feeling discouraged. I found out no one replied asking why, so guess who came out of the shadows? A certain PSA maker. ^_^
Lol... She must've remembered you, now.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 14, 2014, 09:31:34 PM
So, I ended up taking a 2-ish hour nap, so I got nothing done on Cold. But! I think I'l bring this computer with me to my outing and do something on him there.
Lol... Making Cold while moving somewhere... This PSA's gonna travel the world! Or at least, a few kilometers xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 14, 2014, 10:51:52 PM
...
As long as you feel better...  *facepalm*
Lol... She must've remembered you, now.
Lol... Making Cold while moving somewhere... This PSA's gonna travel the world! Or at least, a few kilometers xD

XDDD. Yeah, I bring this old laptop many places. Once it even travelled to another part of my country. Haha

I'll still be here for a bit, so let's work. ^_^

I expect miracles from you :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well, how's this for a miracle. I completed yet another move in King Cold's arsenal in its entirety: The Aerial Side Special. I decided on the final attack: he smacks the air before him downward, his hand infused with Ki.

I believe I never showed the third attack either, which is my own version of what's called a sex kick.

Images! ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 16, 2014, 12:47:01 AM
Well, how's this for a miracle. I completed yet another move in King Cold's arsenal in its entirety: The Aerial Side Special. I decided on the final attack: he smacks the air before him downward, his hand infused with Ki.

I believe I never showed the third attack either, which is my own version of what's called a sex kick.

Images! ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's slapping some Fox's head! I know you could bring this, Tabuu! Keep going!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:26:36 AM
He's slapping some Fox's head! I know you could bring this, Tabuu! Keep going!

I just KNOW Frieza got his brutal strength and cruelty from somewhere. ;)

I've always imagined King Cold as an older, more badass-looking version of Frieza in battle, with cooler techniques. I still, to this day, find it to be such a shame that he was wasted in such a ridiculous fashion. :P

Anyway, Akeno, I really appreciate your support. It helps me keep going. :)

I'm taking a break for tonight. Tomorrow I'll resume it when I come back from church.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 16, 2014, 01:39:56 AM
I just KNOW Frieza got his brutal strength and cruelty from somewhere. ;)
Lol... There was a badass someday... You made me want to play DBZ BT3 with Cold, now! XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 16, 2014, 01:39:56 AMI've always imagined King Cold as an older, more badass-looking version of Frieza in battle, with cooler techniques. I still, to this day, find it to be such a shame that he was wasted in such a ridiculous fashion. :P
That's how he thrown a King...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 16, 2014, 01:39:56 AMAnyway, Akeno, I really appreciate your support. It helps me keep going. :)

I'm taking a break for tonight. Tomorrow I'll resume it when I come back from church.
Thanks! I appreciate your work! And keep going, I'll still continue to support right there ;)
Enjoy your break! You deserve it :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:47:25 AM
Lol... There was a badass someday... You made me want to play DBZ BT3 with Cold, now! XD
That's how he thrown a King...
Thanks! I appreciate your work! And keep going, I'll still continue to support right there ;)
Enjoy your break! You deserve it :D

It took ME for you to want to play as Cold? ;) lol

Yeah, totally. XP

Aw, thanks, dude. ;D

Okay, no updates to report yet. I spent half the day sleeping. :P Man I feel lazy. XD I'm actually looking forward to going back to class tomorrow.

Okay, time to get cracking. Today's focus: grabbed animations.

Hmm...I'm not sure why, but I feel like Cold would push off of the grabber instead of just stepping back from them when they release the grab

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 16, 2014, 10:39:05 PM
Hmm...I'm not sure why, but I feel like Cold would push off of the grabber instead of just stepping back from them when they release the grab

I love this idea, as I said in my deleted post. I'll use it. ;D Thank you!

Anyway, I've spent a great deal of time improving the Counter Attack animation on the ground. It's still the same attack, but I greatly updated it. He now steps forward a little bit, and I added a hitbox to his forearm, which made it much easier to hit with it. It also looks less [censored]ty, rushed and messy. I've made sure of that. He'd originally look like he twisted his legs, but now by stepping forward I had greater leeway. I have snaphots.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be spending more time putting more detail into such things.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 18, 2014, 09:31:17 PM
I love this idea, as I said in my deleted post. I'll use it. ;D Thank you!

Anyway, I've spent a great deal of time improving the Counter Attack animation on the ground. It's still the same attack, but I greatly updated it. He now steps forward a little bit, and I added a hitbox to his forearm, which made it much easier to hit with it. It also looks less [censored]ty, rushed and messy. I've made sure of that. He'd originally look like he twisted his legs, but now by stepping forward I had greater leeway. I have snaphots.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll be spending more time putting more detail into such things.
I don't know if it's my twisted mind which's acting, or if Squirtle looks like a masochist on the 1st pic... :>.>:
This attack seems to be brutal...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.