TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 19, 2014, 03:05:02 PM
I don't know if it's my twisted mind which's acting, or if Squirtle looks like a masochist on the 1st pic... :>.>:
This attack seems to be brutal...
squirtle seems preety happy while doing it lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 19, 2014, 03:05:02 PM
I don't know if it's my twisted mind which's acting, or if Squirtle looks like a masochist on the 1st pic... :>.>:
This attack seems to be brutal...

Well, it IS brutal, actually. Brutal like the character who uses it. ;) Imagine being pushed away by Ki. lol It looks a lot more brutal than it actually is though, with Cold attacking a small turtle. :P

Quote from: Carnage on March 19, 2014, 03:15:37 PM
squirtle seems preety happy while doing it lol

Hahahahah. XDDD

Anyway, I'll be completing that ground counter shortly. I'm going to make the animation for the second hit, PSAing it and then trying to fix the fact that I can't get him to restore his damage when the counter is successful.

Hi Tabuu King Cold's animation are looking very good, the counter looks perfect.

Quote from: Calypso on March 20, 2014, 05:22:47 AM
Hi Tabuu King Cold's animation are looking very good, the counter looks perfect.

Hah, thanks, man! ;D

Anyhoo, I took a small break to focus on my novel. But now that I have writer's block again, I'll get back to work on fixing a glitch in the second counter attack. Evem though Moves Character is checked, and TransN moved, the animation still won't move him. D: I'll try messing around with the other flags and see what happens.

No promises on anything else, though, I'm having one of those days where I don't wanna do anything at all. :(

wait is wii fit trainer after king cold?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

why would he make wii fit trainer when he still has alot of projects to finish?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on March 22, 2014, 05:17:23 PM
wait is wii fit trainer after king cold?

Technically, yes, because he's much higher priority. Chances are I won't resume WFT till after I've played with her in SSB4. XD I don't have a lot to work with. Cold, on the other hand, has a whole moveset from BT3, plus some changes.

And there's also King K. Rool.

bt3's moveset of king cold was awsome and the king. k. rool model looks awsome :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on March 22, 2014, 05:28:42 PM
bt3's moveset of king cold was awsome and the king. k. rool model looks awsome :)

I agree! Playing as Cold can give me hours of fun on end. Not just because I love him and he's really underrated, but because he was well done. That Full Power Death Beam is badass and only he and Cell can use it, and the Super Explosive Wave can BLOCK projectiles! XD He would have been perfect had he been A TAD faster.

Anyway, am I talking about BT3 or PSAs here? lol

So, I just awoke from a nap, so I'll resume trying to fix that attack I mentioned. once it works to my liking, guess what: more snaps!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 22, 2014, 08:09:21 PM

Anyway, am I talking about BT3 or PSAs here? lol

One day, there will be no difference between both :J

Quote from: Kyouma on March 22, 2014, 08:24:23 PM
One day, there will be no difference between both :J
Lol... Someday... Someday... :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 22, 2014, 08:24:23 PM
One day, there will be no difference between both :J
Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:50:40 AM
Lol... Someday... Someday... :D

Hahahahaha.  :>.>:

I think I'll move on to another move for now. I'm getting very annoyed with this attack not moving with TransN set to > 0 and Moves Character checked. I even tried moving in to another subaction, but no dice.

I'll take4 a break for now before I break something. XD

Lol... Maybe I can try something with it... Mind letting me see?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 23, 2014, 09:28:46 PMI think I'll move on to another move for now. I'm getting very annoyed with this attack not moving with TransN set to > 0 and Moves Character checked. I even tried moving in to another subaction, but no dice.

Is the move a special? Does the animation have no horizontal or vertical movement or both?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 23, 2014, 11:36:04 PM
Is the move a special? Does the animation have no horizontal or vertical movement or both?

Yeah, it's a special. It's the last attack of the Counter, his Down B.


Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:00:40 PM
Lol... Maybe I can try something with it... Mind letting me see?

What didya have in mind?