TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 23, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
Yeah, it's a special. It's the last attack of the Counter, his Down B.


What didya have in mind?
Not sure, but maybe move the HipN bone... And if it doesn't work, add some momentum via PSA...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 23, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
Yeah, it's a special. It's the last attack of the Counter, his Down B.


What didya have in mind?

Did you put the "Set Air/Ground" event to 17?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 23, 2014, 11:51:44 PM
Did you put the "Set Air/Ground" event to 17?

But the attack and animation are already grounded, I didn't think it'd make a difference.

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:46:41 PM
Not sure, but maybe move the HipN bone... And if it doesn't work, add some momentum via PSA...

HipN will make him snap back just as it does now.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 24, 2014, 12:07:16 AM
But the attack and animation are already grounded, I didn't think it'd make a difference.

HipN will make him snap back just as it does now.

So does he not move forward or something?

And yeah, HipN will make him snap back.

Give Set Air/Ground to 17. What's the worst that can happen? File size goes up by 10 bytes?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 24, 2014, 12:10:58 AM #1384 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:20:25 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 24, 2014, 12:09:46 AM
So does he not move forward or something?

And yeah, HipN will make him snap back.

Give Set Air/Ground to 17. What's the worst that can happen? File size goes up by 10 bytes?

Yeah, he doesn't move forward OR turn around. He, like, stays in place and turns around instantly.

I'll try that out and let ya know.

EDIT: Nothing, still the same glitches. I even tried to remove the momentum/movement interrupt code I had in there, and nope.

A possible thing that can happen is, depending on where you put the air/ground status, it may be getting canceled by the infinite loop used in the special attack action. It usually sets new air/ground and aerial/onstage states along with the new subaction loaded. Or maybe, if you translated TransN on the Y axis, your character can be landing instantly after leaving the ground. You should check the aerial/onstage state, just to be sure it is what you need.

have you tried to change the Action Flag/Unknown 7?
some of the bits in there controlls Disable horizontal/Vertical Movement, Ground state, Air state ect. maybe its a flag there that Disable Movement with TransN bone thats on?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nope, no dice. I've tried everything. Set Air/Ground, in the ACTION, and the alien bastard still refuses to move. Damn you, King Cold! XD I'll take a break for a while before I try again.

My novel, here I come. ^_^

its probably the action or subaction that might be hardcoded try to switch it around
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 24, 2014, 11:26:03 PM
its probably the action or subaction that might be hardcoded try to switch it around

But that's what I did. I suppose I could try a couple more.

Tabuu I just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get a solution soon.

Quote from: Calypso on March 25, 2014, 04:00:40 AM
Tabuu I just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get a solution soon.

Thanks man!

Okay, I've decided to take a break from King Cold due to that annoying Down B glitch, so I'm going to work on someone else instead.

I've just watched Alien again after many years, and OH EM GEE that flick is badass. Those of you who think Strikers is awesome, Alien trumps it lol. So! The thing is, I might take on the Alien if KJP decides not to do it.

For the time being, though, it's most likely K. Rool I'll pick back up till I hear from KJP.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 06:05:48 PM
Thanks man!

Okay, I've decided to take a break from King Cold due to that annoying Down B glitch, so I'm going to work on someone else instead.

I've just watched Alien again after many years, and OH EM GEE that flick is badass. Those of you who think Strikers is awesome, Alien trumps it lol. So! The thing is, I might take on the Alien if KJP decides not to do it.

For the time being, though, it's most likely K. Rool I'll pick back up till I hear from KJP.


O_O
Hearing someone say they want to do a Xenomorph psa is like the best birtday present ever XD Am I allowed to get excited? :D
I'mn a big fan of Alien, I have the collection case with all the movies, directors cut and theater editions. Imma be so happy to get the most know alien in movie history in the brawl!
You Never Know!

March 26, 2014, 08:39:56 PM #1393 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:41:56 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: zutox on March 26, 2014, 08:34:27 PM

O_O
Hearing someone say they want to do a Xenomorph psa is like the best birtday present ever XD Am I allowed to get excited? :D
I'mn a big fan of Alien, I have the collection case with all the movies, directors cut and theater editions. Imma be so happy to get the most know alien in movie history in the brawl!

Happy birthday, fella! ;D

Well, I'll make my own version, different from KJPs. Just in case I have different visions than he does.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 08:39:56 PMWell, I'll make my own version, different from KJPs. Just in case I have different visions than he does.
Well if you do make your own Xenomorph, then I'll allow you to use the model rig (once everything is done) I'm using.

What exactly would be different from your version from my version?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]