TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 26, 2014, 08:57:51 PM
Well if you do make your own Xenomorph, then I'll allow you to use the model rig (once everything is done) I'm using.

What exactly would be different from your version from my version?

Well, it depends. I was thinking of making something faithful to the original movie. Using that mutated tongue, tail and even claws. And if at all possible, the acid it used. Who's yours going to be over, I'll make mine over Ike for BrawlEx.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 09:07:12 PMWell, it depends. I was thinking of making something faithful to the original movie. Using that mutated tongue, tail and even claws. And if at all possible, the acid it used. Who's yours going to be over, I'll make mine over Ike for BrawlEx.
Likely Wolf (for BrawlEx) or Fox (for file size).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I might have to choose mine more carefully. Having serious filesize issues. D: Yoshi models don't seem to like being ported over.

I'll keep trying and when I find somsone who works, I'll post a snapshot.


March 26, 2014, 11:33:58 PM #1398 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:41:25 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 10:13:57 PM
I might have to choose mine more carefully. Having serious filesize issues. D: Yoshi models don't seem to like being ported over.

I'll keep trying and when I find somsone who works, I'll post a snapshot.


so you will use the model of alien over yoshi by mrmw? thats nice since it has the tongue,alein egg and even a facehugger replacing the throwed eggs shame you cant  animate the taill correctly since the last part of them dont bend

also remenber nasca corp rigged alien queen over beast ganon so you could potencially use that for a FS xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 26, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
so you will use the model of alien over yoshi by mrmw? thats nice since it has the tongue,alein egg and even a facehugger replacing the throwed eggs

also remenber nasca corp rigged alien queen over beast ganon so you could potencially use that for a FS xD

Okay, Falco works.



I've so far removed the egg and put it in the effect file instead. I tristripped it and made the texture CMPR, shaving off almost 60KB off the filesize. I'll take a look at that facehugger for sure.

so how are you planning on dealing with the tail? since the last part of the taill the part that curves cant be moved or animated

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm, I'm not going to obsess over it too much, I'll just make the tail animations as HQ as possible.

I'm going to try to add the face hugger and replace the blaster with it, but so far there's no references to Falco's blaster textures. D:

That's a Praetorian, not the Warrior/Drone everyone knows. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 26, 2014, 11:53:20 PM
That's a Praetorian, not the Warrior/Drone everyone knows. :\

I'm not sure there's a model of the drone.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 26, 2014, 11:53:20 PM
That's a Praetorian, not the Warrior/Drone everyone knows. :\
thats because it is a praetorian , nothing wrong with a praetorian imo

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 11:54:57 PM
I'm not sure there's a model of the drone.
there is but they are rigged over chars like ganon and snake which makes the taill just be a single object with no bones, for yoshi only praetorion exists.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I'll keep the Praetorian for now. If there's ever a model of the Alien everyone knows, with a decently rigged tail and tongue, I'll use that instead. For now, the current one will do.

Anyway, I'm going to start preliminary stuff for this PSA.

Well I personally think that it's great that you can use the Praetorian and not the drone as then at least yours and kjp's version will be very different :D

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Xenomorph  <-- here, have some alienwiki stuff X3
You Never Know!

Nice. So it was the Xenormorph I was looking for. Not bad.

So, I made a Wait1 for the Praetorian. Not shown is it waving its arms back and forth during the second half.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will make a gif tomorrow.

March 28, 2014, 02:49:05 AM #1408 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:55:09 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 26, 2014, 08:39:56 PM
Happy birthday, fella! ;D

Well, I'll make my own version, different from KJPs. Just in case I have different visions than he does.
u know
my alien over yoshi is rigged psa friendly
one of my best rigs i can say
and it comes in different versions
i just cant wait to hear him in action
u know, like with sfx and stuff
i am for sure updating the spec maps too now;
does anyone know if the mugen version has sounds?
maybe i can rip the sfx from there...

I was going to upload a gif of the Praetorian's Wait1, but Photobucket is being [censored]ty and won't let me upload it. :P

I'm not sure I can post any of its gifs. They come out huge and full of colors.