TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2014, 06:53:29 AM
your gonna remake every single animation for  tabuu?

Pretty much. They old ones look like crap and he deserved, like, so much better.

Even the ones I'm recycling are getting edits, so yeah...

This time around, for most moves, I'm using Boss Tabuu as a direct reference, copying values over to my PSA. Too bad I can't get that bloody sword trail working. D:

Do you need help animating anything?  I wanna get back into animating and I'm looking for something to do.  I don't have Maya or 3ds Max though, so I gotta use BB (unless you guys know how to use Blender for animating?).

I dunno how well this will go for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be reliable haha =/

Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 15, 2014, 09:40:51 PM
Do you need help animating anything?  I wanna get back into animating and I'm looking for something to do.  I don't have Maya or 3ds Max though, so I gotta use BB (unless you guys know how to use Blender for animating?).

I dunno how well this will go for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be reliable haha =/

Thanks a million for your offer. ;D But I'm okay. Really :) All I can say is use refs and draw some stick figures. lol It's served me well and made things easier.

Idk if it's been asked, but is King K Rool completely scrapped?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

No, King K. Rool is simply on hold.

I've got a couple of Tabuu shots now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 16, 2014, 06:40:25 PM
No, King K. Rool is simply on hold.

I've got a couple of Tabuu shots now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those are awesome! I love using Tabuu so I'm very excited.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 16, 2014, 06:40:25 PM
No, King K. Rool is simply on hold.

I've got a couple of Tabuu shots now:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... These sets of animations sounds interesting... Wanna see that Tabuu in action :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well, a lot more work today led to this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm glad you're updating the Up B because that thing was so hard to use and just didn't work that well compared to the rest of Tabuu. I can understand trying to balance him out since he's so big but it felt more broken than balanced. Hopefully this version's will feel and work a lot better. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 17, 2014, 01:56:14 PM
I'm glad you're updating the Up B because that thing was so hard to use and just didn't work that well compared to the rest of Tabuu. I can understand trying to balance him out since he's so big but it felt more broken than balanced. Hopefully this version's will feel and work a lot better. :D

Oh? I'd like it if you gave me feedback on how to improve the move on the PSA side of things. I was thinking of putting the hitbox on the wings themselves, and increasing the size of it. Whatcha think? Less awkward? ;D I'll go do that right away.

Anyway! After I do that, it'll be time for more animations. :) This time I want to finish the motions before the PSA.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 17, 2014, 03:48:43 PM
Oh? I'd like it if you gave me feedback on how to improve the move on the PSA side of things. I was thinking of putting the hitbox on the wings themselves, and increasing the size of it. Whatcha think? Less awkward? ;D I'll go do that right away.

Anyway! After I do that, it'll be time for more animations. :) This time I want to finish the motions before the PSA.
I can do that too. Oh, and since you made him bigger, I'd suggest you to give him a sort of super armor or something like this, or he'll end up being a punching bag... Especially for small n' strong characters like Kirby... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 17, 2014, 04:16:06 PM
I can do that too. Oh, and since you made him bigger, I'd suggest you to give him a sort of super armor or something like this, or he'll end up being a punching bag... Especially for small n' strong characters like Kirby... lol.

Super Armor might make him a bit cheap and broken, I'm a little cautious when it comes to that. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 17, 2014, 04:23:20 PM
Super Armor might make him a bit cheap and broken, I'm a little cautious when it comes to that. D:
Something that doesn't make you fly with an attack that deals 4%-5% might be cool though... Or else, like I said, Tabuu's gonna be more like a punching bag...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 17, 2014, 04:30:47 PM
Something that doesn't make you fly with an attack that deals 4%-5% might be cool though... Or else, like I said, Tabuu's gonna be more like a punching bag...

Ah, ok. To strengthen it, you mean. No problem. I'll add it in. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 17, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
Ah, ok. To strengthen it, you mean. No problem. I'll add it in. ;D
Because in my previous fights with and against him, I recall him taking alot of damage very quickly... That was quite annoying.
Glad to know you're strenghthening him a little... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.