TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

All righty then! I've got snapshots coming soon again!

This time, it's of the backward first jump, and the Side Special on ground, which I'm hard at work tweaking. :)

For the jump, it's a simple backflip similar to Mario's.

For the Side Special, I made it as follows.

If you just tap B or let it charge for a little bit, he'll throw a small, weak boomerang that does very little damage and kb. If you let it go for just a bit more, it'll be slightly more devastating. However, charge it all the way and the boomerang he throws will be full-sized, powerful and hella fast for maximum damage. It also rotates fastest and has Super Armor. The drawback is that the animation is longer, thus the attack is slower when fully charged.

Some time without visitnig this thread lol
Good job as always, I'm expecting a good work from you,  and for what I see, I won't be dissapointed :J Keep it like this and cheer up

Haha, thanks so much for the kind words, Kyou. :D

Anyway, here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And with that, I'll take a small/short break from Tabuu and work on something else for now. :)

Shoowhee! that is awesome, i've just been adding Tabuu to my BrawlEx package, i just finished chaning all of his Extrenal GFX id's to Tabuu. i've always like Tabuu, but this is awesome.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 19, 2014, 05:00:55 AM
Shoowhee! that is awesome, i've just been adding Tabuu to my BrawlEx package, i just finished chaning all of his Extrenal GFX id's to Tabuu. i've always like Tabuu, but this is awesome.

You might need to update your Ex package once I'm done. I plan to make this one with MUCH more polish and attention to detail than the last one. I want to make this one as perfect and faithful to Tabuu as I can. I want to even outdo myself. It's the goal of each PSA I make, that and to have fun. XD I'm proud of how he's turning out so far, tbh. Using him now is at least twice as fun as using the awkward, slightly glitchy previous one. ;)

Anyway, I've chosen what to work on now on my break from Tabs. It's K. Rool! ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 19, 2014, 05:03:59 AM
You might need to update your Ex package once I'm done. I plan to make this one with MUCH more polish and attention to detail than the last one. I want to make this one as perfect and faithful to Tabuu as I can. I want to even outdo myself. It's the goal of each PSA I make, that and to have fun. XD I'm proud of how he's turning out so far, tbh. Using him now is at least twice as fun as using the awkward, slightly glitchy previous one. ;)

Anyway, I've chosen what to work on now on my break from Tabs. It's K. Rool! ;D
Power to you bro! you actually inspire me to do PSA, and because of Brawlex, i'm slowly learning how it works, i just do not know how the code works yet. but i'll learn. this Tabuu looks freaking sick =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Doing K. Rool at the moment. I completely remade his Wait2 from scratch (no more jittery Right Leg movements!) and made cape movements for his Run. I'm going to show those off soon, as well as the PAT0 animations I made for Wait2. As I've no doubt told you, K. Rool now has eyelid textures and I'm using them. ;D

On the side, I'm doing Tabuu as well. I'm sorta switching between the 2 whenever I feel like it. :) Both of these badasses are going great.

why does krool need a revamped N-Special? i found nothing wrong with it, animation and stat wise.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 21, 2014, 11:40:01 PM
why does krool need a revamped N-Special? i found nothing wrong with it, animation and stat wise.
True projectile needed.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Because I thought the animation was rushed and looked atrocious. D: Plus the Cannonball wasn't a true projectile which made it absolutely bizarre. I improved the animation today.

Anyway, have some eye candy! I slowed them down.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 12:05:03 AM
Because I thought the animation was rushed and looked atrocious. D: Plus the Cannonball wasn't a true projectile which made it absolutely bizarre. I improved the animation today.

Anyway, have some eye candy! I slowed them down.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gee Wiz, those animations look cool :)

You're thinking about changing the Blunderbus attack?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 22, 2014, 12:36:43 AM
Gee Wiz, those animations look cool :)

You're thinking about changing the Blunderbus attack?

Well, mostly the animations. And thanks.

I'm working on recreating the Side Special over Pit.

Sometimes you have to cheat and move the bones in the animation. I know that a lot of characters will do this sometimes just to get around limb lengths. As long as they aren't stretched terribly, it's okay to make a limb longer or shorter in an animation if it make it look better, which might help you in this case since you aim to make accurate recreations of his DKC Trilogy sprites.
Now these animations look far better than they did before, you did great, Tabuu. Now it could just be me, but I'd like to see K Rool's eyes looking at his muscle in Wait2, idk I just think it'd look better if he was looking at his muscle as he flexes than him looking straight forward.
I can not wait see more of K Rool. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 22, 2014, 12:40:18 AMi
Sometimes you have to cheat and move the bones in the animation. I know that a lot of characters will do this sometimes just to get around limb lengths. As long as they aren't stretched terribly, it's okay to make a limb longer or shorter in an animation if it make it look better, which might help you in this case since you aim to make accurate recreations of his DKC Trilogy sprites.
Now these animations look far better than they did before, you did great, Tabuu. Now it could just be me, but I'd like to see K Rool's eyes looking at his muscle in Wait2, idk I just think it'd look better if he was looking at his muscle as he flexes than him looking straight forward.
I can not wait see more of K Rool. ;D

I really, really appreciate the feedback. ;D Thank you very much for the compliment. I was hoping not to have to do that, but for the last animation, it looks like I have no choice.

For the firing animation(s) in the N-Special, I plan to have his crown jump this time, like Kaptain K. Rool's hat in DKC2. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 22, 2014, 12:51:01 AM
I really, really appreciate the feedback. ;D Thank you very much for the compliment. I was hoping not to have to do that, but for the last animation, it looks like I have no choice.

For the firing animation(s) in the N-Special, I plan to have his crown jump this time, like Kaptain K. Rool's hat in DKC2. ;D
Yah I hate having to move the bones around, but I deal with it when animating SM64 Mario because it makes it a bit more accurate to the original game. xD Anyways back on topic, yes I think making his hat jump would be a nice touch to the animation.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.