TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on June 16, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
BTW, just to follow up with Tabuu, I did beat the level 16 and level 9 computers.
Unless we can make the game use CPUs higher than 9, I'm willing to call bulls*** on that OR you meant two other levels. I wouldn't be surprised if that's hackable though consider the amount of things we can't do in Brawl have been shrinking a lot this year.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 20, 2014, 04:00:15 AM
Unless we can make the game use CPUs higher than 9, I'm willing to call bulls*** on that OR you meant two other levels. I wouldn't be surprised if that's hackable though consider the amount of things we can't do in Brawl have been shrinking a lot this year.

Level 16 is what it's called. It's a code. To be honest, while the computer seems to do abnormal things that normal ones don't, they aren't difficult, just confusing.

I did beat the level "16" and 9 though. Whatever 16 means. The entire point for me saying this was because I was explaining that the previous Tabuu was effective and that I could beat level 9s with it. But Akeno asked for a video. So I made one, but the video is cheap because the way I use Tabuu is cheap, so I didn't feel accomplished. So rather than upload it, I'm just saying it.

Level 16, whether it is "16" or just random tendencies the AI has that make it trickier, is what the code is called. I have no reason to call it anything else.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

it dosnet make a difference for 16. if anything, its just a broken/derpy level 9
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 20, 2014, 04:09:51 AM
it dosnet make a difference for 16. if anything, its just a broken/derpy level 9

That's a better way of putting it.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Gonna quote Dant again

Quote from: Dantarion on June 05, 2014, 06:27:24 PM
placebo. The game never uses a constant greater than the one used for level 9's in the AI coding, and it clamps values between the ranges it expects when it uses the difficulty value.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's a lil' better, but not that great. But... well...
Oh, and Nebulon, that's not a big deal if you don't have a video... I was just curious. lol
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hi.

Anyone know of any good SHP0 tutorials? I want to use them for K. Rool's bulging eye and experiment with it. :)

Speaking of him, I'm getting back to work on him now, and to announce a new PSA: Bowser from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U! Thanks to a comprehensive video featuring his new moves and most animations, I will tackle this, and polish it up when the 3DS game comes out. :)

Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 20, 2014, 03:38:33 PM
It's a lil' better, but not that great. But... well...

No, there's no change whatsoever.

You're literally thinking they're better, but they aren't.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 21, 2014, 10:25:53 PM
Hi.

Anyone know of any good SHP0 tutorials? I want to use them for K. Rool's bulging eye and experiment with it. :)
I've been meaning to update/redo my old tutorial on pat0, and I know how to make shp0 and was planning on making a tutorial on it. What do you need help with?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 22, 2014, 01:55:49 AM
I've been meaning to update/redo my old tutorial on pat0, and I know how to make shp0 and was planning on making a tutorial on it. What do you need help with?

Okay, I need to be able to "animate" the vertices on the top of his head, to be like a normal eye, and have it bulge only on certain animations.

I'm also working on this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bowser! Woohoo!
Looking forward to it, love Bowser. (Mostly for his stupidity in the RPG series XD)

...*Returns to lurking thread* Hehehe...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 22, 2014, 02:33:03 AM
Bowser! Woohoo!
Looking forward to it, love Bowser. (Mostly for his stupidity in the RPG series XD)

...*Returns to lurking thread* Hehehe...

Sm4sh Bowser, more specifically. ;D I'm going to stick to making this tonight, and go back to K. Rool later.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 22, 2014, 02:29:52 AM
Okay, I need to be able to "animate" the vertices on the top of his head, to be like a normal eye, and have it bulge only on certain animations.

I'm also working on this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It took me a few moments to remember you're talking about K Rool because I was sitting here thinking "do you mean make Bowser's hair move or his eyesbrows?" xD
Anyways you mean like to give K Rool's "eyebrows" to move for expressions?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yay, Bowser! Can't wait to see him completed!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 22, 2014, 02:37:28 AM
It took me a few moments to remember you're talking about K Rool because I was sitting here thinking "do you mean make Bowser's hair move or his eyesbrows?" xD
Anyways you mean like to give K Rool's "eyebrows" to move for expressions?

That would be it. ;)

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 22, 2014, 02:39:17 AM
Yay, Bowser! Can't wait to see him completed!

The only thing that'll be tough is doing the transitions to Wait1 all over again. XD