TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It would have been pretty awesome if we could give Bowser a different FS that didn't depend on turning into Giga, and have Little Mac over the now unused Giga. Since he is his own character and all.

You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on June 23, 2014, 04:10:21 PM
It would have been pretty awesome if we could give Bowser a different FS that didn't depend on turning into Giga, and have Little Mac over the now unused Giga. Since he is his own character and all.
That's possible to give Bowser a different Final Smash. Carnage did it for Groudon PSA over Bowser.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Currently making Mac's Wait1 in my own style and image, using his reveal trailer as a reference. I will also use the Smash Direct for his Specials, and various videos for his A attacks.

I also need to know which button to push when the K.O. Uppercut is available to him for when I code that in as well. I'm willing to bet it's B, but I need confirmation from those who have played him in Smash-Fest.

And I also recall a high-poly Mac being made. But then it never resurfaced. D:

And I intend to actually USE Giga, for Giga Mac.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 04:56:04 PM
Currently making Mac's Wait1 in my own style and image, using his reveal trailer as a reference. I will also use the Smash Direct for his Specials, and various videos for his A attacks.

I also need to know which button to push when the K.O. Uppercut is available to him for when I code that in as well. I'm willing to bet it's B, but I need confirmation from those who have played him in Smash-Fest.

And I also recall a high-poly Mac being made. But then it never resurfaced. D:

And I intend to actually USE Giga, for Giga Mac.
You do indeed press B to use the K.O. Uppercut. I don't know if you want all the details, but if you do, you build up the Power Meter by receiving and dealing out damage (already known), and if you die, or don't use it in time, the K.O. Uppercut goes away, and you have to build up the meter all over again.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'd personally put the PSA over Link. More PSA space. A lot of space. The articles would go to waste, but that's not really a big deal.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i imagine you could have the ko meter added, but maybe have it over little mac's head, since i dont think its possible atm to have it in the correct spot
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know if anyone posted this already, but VGBootCamp made a video on Little Mac's full move set at the Smash Fest. It's off camera though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOyQEMCuam4

"I have had carnal knowledge of the fairest maidens in heaven. Tasted the finest wines of Gaia. But none of it. None of it!  Excites my blood more than using my blade!" -Augus

Quote from: JackXIII on June 23, 2014, 05:35:14 PM
I don't know if anyone posted this already, but VGBootCamp made a video on Little Mac's full move set at the Smash Fest. It's off camera though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOyQEMCuam4
I've already gotten it taken care of, mate~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I would g;ad;y put Mac over Link or Marth, so then I could make my SSB4 Bowser, but then I'd still need a Giga Mac model, just pasted on top of Mac himself. They'd use a Model Changer, of course. :P And no one has risen to make that Giga Mac yet.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 06:13:31 PM
I would g;ad;y put Mac over Link or Marth, so then I could make my SSB4 Bowser, but then I'd still need a Giga Mac model, just pasted on top of Mac himself. They'd use a Model Changer, of course. :P And no one has risen to make that Giga Mac yet.
If only it was possible to rip models from the Wii Punch-Out.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 06:29:01 PM
If only it was possible to rip models from the Wii Punch-Out.
Is it impossible?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 23, 2014, 07:09:22 PM
Is it impossible?
Far as I know. No one has been able to get at the models from what I've seen.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

uuumm....i know donkey kong has a boxer model out right now. if possible, couldn't you put the model for giga mac, retexture and vertex it? it probably wouldnt work, but it could be worth a shot to try?
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on June 23, 2014, 07:40:47 PM
uuumm....i know donkey kong has a boxer model out right now. if possible, couldn't you put the model for giga mac, retexture and vertex it? it probably wouldnt work, but it could be worth a shot to try?

That was a custom model, I think.

I finished the Wait1. I'll put up a GIF shortly.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 07:41:59 PM
That was a custom model, I think.

I finished the Wait1. I'll put up a GIF shortly.
Time to see what personal spin you put on it!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.