TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi Tabuu your preview of Mac over Bowser looks really good, knowing you though he'll soon be over Falco, before eventually ending up on Charazard somehow hee hee.

But being serious he looks great and your real good at animating don't be so hard on yourself ok. I think the reason some animations seem a little off to you is because you look at it so long you get so used to how it looks, that it feels like its missing something because your so used to how it looks that it doesn't feel new anymore, like you've seen it so many times its not as interesting as it once was cause you used to it. Does that make sense?

Also if you keep thinking there's something wrong even when there isn't, your brain is going to find something to pick at and worry about. Just try and move on and not worry so much when that happens. If there is something wrong you'll see it later when your not so worried, and it will be easier to understand what it is because your mind will be a lot calmer.

You need a better model and a better rig. Because the main Captain Falcon rig is just bad. I looked at it a while ago and there were many flaws with it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

what model are you using?

just the regular assist trophy, or some mod from the vault?

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 24, 2014, 02:04:06 PM
You need a better model and a better rig. Because the main Captain Falcon rig is just bad. I looked at it a while ago and there were many flaws with it.

I am well aware of that. :P But that's all I have to work with.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 24, 2014, 02:40:23 PM
what model are you using?

just the regular assist trophy, or some mod from the vault?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203728

i was just trying to rip his model from punch out Wii, but for some reason i can't rip anything at all anymore...

anyway, good luck on this project, i'm sure it'll turn out great

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 24, 2014, 04:24:45 PM
i was just trying to rip his model from punch out Wii, but for some reason i can't rip anything at all anymore...

anyway, good luck on this project, i'm sure it'll turn out great

I hear POW models aren't possible to rip, other people tried and failed.

that sucks :(
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on June 24, 2014, 09:39:50 PM
that sucks :(

Yeah, it does.

But the model I have itself is well edited from the AT version. It even has a great texture. It's just that it's not rigged right.

So for now, I'm going back to K. Rool, until someone can re-rig the model I use.


Quote from: Calypso on June 24, 2014, 08:24:42 AM
Also if you keep thinking there's something wrong even when there isn't, your brain is going to find something to pick at and worry about. Just try and move on and not worry so much when that happens. If there is something wrong you'll see it later when your not so worried, and it will be easier to understand what it is because your mind will be a lot calmer.
And this is why a lot of great artists are never pleased with their work. *raises hand* But seriously that explains why a lot of talented drawings/modelers/animators are rarely pleased with their work, this why you should always have a second opinion because it might look like crap to you until someone else points out how amazing it truly is.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

What can I say? I'm a nitpicky person when it comes to this stuff. That's why I take so long to release stuff. I obsess over every little thing. :P

Any volunteers for Mac's model, btw? No one seems to even read my comment in the WIP Workshop asking where that HD Mac was? Collab status for any good rigger who comes forward. ;)


actually can youpass the model to me it'll help for my mac psa also I was gona need him riged over marth anyone willing to do that?

edit: also I'll do a colab with u tabu I can animate
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on June 24, 2014, 09:57:05 PM
actually can youpass the model to me it'll help for my mac psa also I was gona need him riged over marth anyone willing to do that?

edit: also I'll do a colab with u tabu I can animate
Quote from: powerofthe17 on June 24, 2014, 09:57:05 PM
actually can youpass the model to me it'll help for my mac psa also I was gona need him riged over marth anyone willing to do that?

edit: also I'll do a colab with u tabu I can animate

Thanks, but except for a handful of projects, I like to fly solo. :( Sorry, mate.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 24, 2014, 09:48:00 PM
Any volunteers for Mac's model, btw? No one seems to even read my comment in the WIP Workshop asking where that HD Mac was?

Rigging him shouldn't be difficult, tbh. The problem would be the model.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh ok cool :) I was just wondering I f I could get the model but it's cool man also k.rool looks cool ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Zed on June 24, 2014, 10:02:53 PM
Rigging him shouldn't be difficult, tbh. The problem would be the model.

The model itself is bad? I was afraid of that...