TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Up Throw reminds me of one of Godzilla's throws in those Godzilla fighting games, with only difference being that K.Rool uses only one hand and his kick looks lazy instead of powerful. But logically, how can K.Rool hit with his foot if his belly gets in the way?

Okay. A few announcements.

Number one: I will be dumping Dropbox as my chosen hosting service for my mods. They keep locking up and deleting files as they see fit, so I will be going back to MF until they start [censored]ing me over too.

Second: I will be changing K. Rool's Up Throw slightly to include a more badass-looking and poweful kick.

Third and finally: I will be implementing the Down Throw and two new moves during this week. If all goes well, I might release the beta on the [censored]tiest day of the year, Valentine's. For you single folks out there, beat people up with K. Rool instead. ;D


Quote from: Pkjoan on January 16, 2015, 02:04:13 PM
Hey are you working on that Ganondorf PSA?

Drogoth's? Yep!

I'll predictably be taking a break from my projects to do that Ganondorf. I think it's going to be great. ^^

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 16, 2015, 03:51:43 PM
Drogoth's? Yep!

I'll predictably be taking a break from my projects to do that Ganondorf. I think it's going to be great. ^^
Another King in your plans. :V
Kingofheroeswhen? jk...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 16, 2015, 03:51:43 PM
I'll predictably be taking a break from my projects to do that Ganondorf. I think it's going to be great. ^^

Tell me if you ever need some clarification or want to add something.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After a little break I took to work on my fangame and wait for certain models to be ripped, I will return to work on certain projects.

OoT Ganondorf will be moved to Pit as per Drogoth's suggestion. I have SOME experience working with Pit thanks to K. Rool, so we'll see. I've never made a Lucario PSA before, so yeah. I don't expect any major roadblocks, but you never know.

K. Rool, and his Sluggers alt, are going to be made as well, in tandem with Ganondorf. I'm going to switch back and forth between both projects as I see fit as I tend to do. I have a lot of projects, yes, but I am giving both Ganon and K. Rool priority.

I also have news on the Lord Fredrik front. I might be in contact with someone who could potentially rip his Tropical Freeze model. If I get it, I intend to delete my custom model and optimize the TF one for the PSA I intend to make.

My Qana import, as mentioned before, is also getting her own moveset. I started 2 recolors based on 2 other fairies in the game. I also created a custom victory theme.

Lastly, I am discontinuing my Smash 4 Bowser PSA. I recently took interest in my Real Bowser again and might continue him whenever I finish my current Top 2, using some of Bowser's Smash 4 move along with the many new ones. If anyone who makes a Smash 4 Bowser wants my Wait1, let me know.

I'm redoing and finishing up some animations for OoT Ganon, so I'll send them to you when I finish them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This may seem a little strange but, is there anything I can do? I'm new at these hacks and I want to get better, and obviously I won't get better without actually doing something.

Hey.

I just want to inform ya on what's been going on with me since I technically haven't hacked in a while.

I've somewhat distanced myself from Brawl modding for a bit, but I will make a couple more hacks before returning on hiatus to work on my fan-game. Lately I've been focusing on gathering assets for it. I have the Smash U assets, so the models, textures, SFX, etc. I also have tons of SFX and music from other Wii U games, as well as models, that I intend to use now that Wii U ripping is semi-possible.

I've also taken a (somewhat obsessive) liking to Zeena from Sonic Lost World recently. God she's gorgeous for a Zeti, [censored] me. Ahem! I will import her model and make a PSA as well. But right now, I'm importing this:



Sorry if he looks somewhat... well, charred lol.

Yay your dream of having a Smash 4 Mac is finally coming true. And I see your making a Big Mac :laugh:.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 04, 2015, 10:57:34 PM
Sorry if he looks somewhat... well, charred lol.

He is a little Overdone :), but he's still Palatable ;D, indeed a job Well Done :laugh:.

For real though he looks really good, the PSA's is going over bowser right?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 04, 2015, 10:57:34 PM




DUDE! if you arent going to make a PSA of Little Mac, could i get that model? I really wanna make him for my next project



Quote from: Calypso on February 05, 2015, 12:13:43 AM
Yay your dream of having a Smash 4 Mac is finally coming true. And I see your making a Big Mac :laugh:.

He is a little Overdone :), but he's still Palatable ;D, indeed a job Well Done :laugh:.

For real though he looks really good, the PSA's is going over bowser right?

I toned down his clothing a bit. :) But seriously, thanks. I've been wanting to backport both Mac and this guy since, like, forever. XD And since Nano beat me to the punch with Mac, well, at least I got Giga Mac.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 05, 2015, 09:05:58 AM
DUDE! if you arent going to make a PSA of Little Mac, could i get that model? I really wanna make him for my next project

Certainly! I'm going on hiatus anyway after this hack and maybe 2 others. I won't be starting on my own Mac PSA anymore, so yeah. watch out for when I release him on the Vault! ;D

I intend to finish Giga tonight, and release him as a standalone DK skin maybe tomorrow. Surprisingly, he fit almost perfectly over DK's boneset, proportion-wise.

February 06, 2015, 12:27:05 AM #2279 Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 12:28:25 AM by OmegaSpacePirate
Why was I ignored? There are a lot of projects you have going on here that I'm interested in and I really want to do something if possible (btw sorry if I sound rude, I certainly don't intend to).